Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

A lot in that photo looks wrong. Socks have reebok logos, and shin pads are way too small.

Well, CCM certainly isn't going to use an NHL player to push their knit socks. Since CCM/Reebok is the same entity, It works.

Well, CCM certainly isn't going to use an NHL player to push their knit socks. Since CCM/Reebok is the same entity, It works.

I just meant I doubt anything in that photo is what he'll be wearing.

It actually looks fairly similar to the kit he wore last season, just change out the Ribcor for a tacks stick, and ribcor skates for tacks skates, but CCM seems to be guiding guys in that direction anyways. Nashville+Predators+v+New+York+Islanders

Seth looks a lot better than JVR in skinny pants. And they could also probably easily photoshop to cover the tongue with a sock colored and contoured blob to fake the shins if they wanted.

Judging by the fact that it's untaped, chances are he's just posing with it.

my thoughts exactly. he's using a total one in the video BioSteel posted of the scrimmages. still using his easton helmet though

As I understand it, the Ribcore sticks and skates will be about the only Reebok player products that will carry over. I've heard that none of the Reebok player protective will live on under the CCM name but there might be some goalie that stays.

Is that the end of the Jofa line of protective gear?!?

Is it just not a good seller or is CCM just wanting to keep with their own particular designs and tech?

As I understand it, the Ribcore sticks and skates will be about the only Reebok player products that will carry over. I've heard that none of the Reebok player protective will live on under the CCM name but there might be some goalie that stays.

We will address CCM's brand strategy going forward really soon.

But yes - The Ribcor line of sticks will be a CCM product with a late October release.

We will address CCM's brand strategy going forward really soon.

But yes - The Ribcor line of sticks will be a CCM product with a late October release.

At that time will there be any info regarding their plans to phase out any blade patterns? I'm curious to know if any of the Reebok patterns move over to the CCM line, (specifically thinking about the p38-Datsyuk, since it does not have a CCM equivalent).

At that time will there be any info regarding their plans to phase out any blade patterns? I'm curious to know if any of the Reebok patterns move over to the CCM line, (specifically thinking about the p38-Datsyuk, since it does not have a CCM equivalent).

Nothing will change patterns-wise. They all will carry over.