Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

Please remember that we don't allow leaks. I don't care if some second-rate website that has zero integrity posts them.

Was just about to say that but then saw that you did it. A few websites and instagram pages have shared the stick too

Those sites don't generate the numbers we do. Not only do I want to protect our relationships with those manufacturers, but I'm not going to let them generate hits from linkbacks.

http://hosted2.ap.org/ORBEN/a83f53f64d8747e1ba7ef3607401e6a5/Article_2014-11-09-HKN-Sharks-Blackhawks/id-456790d0ee4a4bbfa54e97dfd8e3c6b8#.VGE-Te_nbMIpic number 4 on the right, p kane with a new twig. Also thought I spotted a different Easton in van@ana game but kesler was just using a V9 instead of HTX

He used the stick for the Bauer photoshoot, as well as the skates that go with. New Vapor twig and skates for 2015. (He hasn't used the skates in a game yet) JR, am I able to release info on this stick?

I guess that makes sense. Honestly, not much of a fan of the stick... But I will probably end up picking one up! Graphics look like an X60 and APX2LE had offspring.

He used the stick for the Bauer photoshoot, as well as the skates that go with. New Vapor twig and skates for 2015. (He hasn't used the skates in a game yet) JR, am I able to release info on this stick?

No. That's why I have video conferences with product managers.

We'll release the catalogue and info on the 2015 product soon.

I was told that they will be seeding to pros early this year; you'll see it much sooner than in years past.

No. That's why I have video conferences with product managers.

We'll release the catalogue and info on the 2015 product soon.

I was told that they will be seeding to pros early this year; you'll see it much sooner than in years past.

Ok. I've taken a look at the catalogue and it's great as always! That's also great that the players will be using equipment earlier, more time for admiration of the gear and speculation as to what it might be.

Why do you call it "leak"?

Of course it is different story if you steal into the ice link or equipment factories and spyshot something though.

Too loudly warning do here forum people no good, I think.

It's awesome to see the pros with equipment that's seems to be purely speculation for so long, however the restrictions on this forum are scaring people from posting

that's why it's only been around 10 years now

And why most companies have an active presence here, as well as, provide items for long-term reviews. The relationships have been cultivated out of respecting manufacturers' information timelines.

Why do you call it "leak"?

Patrick Kane using the equipment in a NHL game is not a leak. It's part of their plan.

However, discussing spec is.

There are tons of retailers out there who have APX2 sticks in stock. By us discussing spec in November hurts every retailer trying to sell current product in stores. That's why we have a timeline when we can discuss this stuff.

Not that it's new gear as far as it seems, but I've been noticing a lot of players in Easton helmets that weren't before this year. Has anyone else noticed this?

Not that it's new gear as far as it seems, but I've been noticing a lot of players in Easton helmets that weren't before this year. Has anyone else noticed this?

From what I understand a lot of the players are very interested in the concussion technology that was taken from football helmets.

As far as Easton goes the rub on all there gear in my opinion has always been durability not performance.

What stick is Jagr using this season? All black w/ three neon green marks on the shaft?

*NEVERMIND, obviously a Reebok. Derp

Patrick Kane using the equipment in a NHL game is not a leak. It's part of their plan.

However, discussing spec is.

There are tons of retailers out there who have APX2 sticks in stock. By us discussing spec in November hurts every retailer trying to sell current product in stores. That's why we have a timeline when we can discuss this stuff.

You don't tell nothing wrong.

Certainly there is a possibility many of stock will be unsold.

But... I wonder it is really something we should consider?

Do you refrain from shopping if the new item's spec wouldn't be realized?

I think it's enough to know some information or single photo of "the new items coming!" for refraining.

And you also understood that most of the "leak" made by the companies.

I don't think there is almost difference between spec information and photo or video in refraining choice.

And if really discuss of the spec information made huge problems, the makers "leak" nothing.

In actually, the manufactures leak understanding everything, of course information too.

From what I understand of your post, you think manufacturers 'leak' everything?

That's simply not true. They realize that there is always that risk and do what they can to minimize it.

This thread is not about leak so I don't want to write a lot though,

I've already wrote that "criminally" leak is out of the question.

And if any manufactures don't want to open anything about a new item, they test it in completely closed area.

Because all of the information leak out from the parties except criminally method.

I expect most of people prize one's status.

Considering carefully about retail shops is virtue, and we should have it because we and shops are in give and take relationship.

But if you really think so, why do you buy new items still all of old model is not buy up?

Our status is not the same each other.

It's important to understand about the difference but we can't discuss or shopping if overdo it.

The mods have been running this site and maintaining excellent relationships with manufacturers for years. I don't think they need the lecture on what's a leak of not, and trust they have the knowledge of how to deal with these things. Like JR has said, details are given when THEY want them given.