Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

2014-2015 Gear Sightings

"Bold New Look" announced for 2015 all star jerseys on NHL.com, very interested to see the whole uniform during the game

Very Seahawks-esq

tumblr_mwjun9pcZd1t2bjdqo1_250.jpg

Caught up to Lego's Blackton, circa 22-years ago. I miss the ASG jerseys from back then.

Edit: I'd love to see players sporting the neon green visors to match :cool:

Caught up to Lego's Blackton, circa 22-years ago. I miss the ASG jerseys from back then.

Edit: I'd love to see players sporting the neon green visors to match :cool:

next year it will be Unitron vs Spyrius!

next year it will be Unitron vs Spyrius!

Spyrius based unis could actually look nice. Black, blue and red are a nice base.

Equivalent of the NBA with those awful metrosexual tshirt jerseys. If its not broke dont fix it. If you want to innovate dont let bored executives get involved with art dept decisions. Just speculating but i assume this is the case.

I hope nike gets the next nhl jersey contract.

Equivalent of the NBA with those awful metrosexual tshirt jerseys. If its not broke dont fix it. If you want to innovate dont let bored executives get involved with art dept decisions. Just speculating but i assume this is the case.

I hope nike gets the next nhl jersey contract.

Nike's lead is exactly what Reebok is trying to follow.

I think nike did an amazing job with nfl apparel. Evolution not revolution. I know alot of people disliked the team usa jersey for the olympics with the clear stars but i think that was subtle, elegant and meaningful. Whatever they did with this allstar jersey reminds me of one of those hideous sublimated beer league jerseys.

I actually kind of like them, aside from the referee striping on the inside of the sleeves. I mean, the All Star Game is really just a high level beer league game anyway, why not have jerseys styled to match? As for Nike, I though all those Olympic jerseys were just train wrecks of awful, I'd hate to see what they might do to NHL jerseys

I like the "Seahawks esque" comment though, possible sneak peek into a possible Seattle team jersey?

How would Reebok benefit from drawing parralels to Nikes keynote professional uniform design?

For some reason, my first impression of those jerseys is that the retail ones will be very cheap to manufacture, hence a bigger profit margin?

For some reason, my first impression of those jerseys is that the retail ones will be very cheap to manufacture, hence a bigger profit margin?

Hard to bank on a larger profit margin when your new projected clientele is color blind hockey fans.