Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty22

Former NHLer Arrested for two bank heists

Hmm. Looks like he probably should have managed his NHL money a little better.

107 games in six seasons, me thinks he got league minimum throughout that time. Not much "NHL money", me thinks.

Some of those guys are really clueless about life after hockey. The league has done a much better job lately at preparing players for life after the ice, some still fall through the cracks.

Or he is just an idiot. I haven't seen Pat LaFontaine or Marc Savard robbing any banks recently.

Wow pretty bold statement. You have no clue why he has done these things. There are reasons people do desperate things. If this was something that was ongoing from prior to his NHL career then I wouldn't even bat an eye at your comment. But this was someone that was 37th overall in the Draft. It is pretty obvious however that yes he did slip through the cracks but to call him an idiot is going pretty harsh. Idiotic decision?? 100%! Until you have lived in his foot steps better to listen to the whole story first.

Wow pretty bold statement. You have no clue why he has done these things. There are reasons people do desperate things. If this was something that was ongoing from prior to his NHL career then I wouldn't even bat an eye at your comment. But this was someone that was 37th overall in the Draft. It is pretty obvious however that yes he did slip through the cracks but to call him an idiot is going pretty harsh. Idiotic decision?? 100%! Until you have lived in his foot steps better to listen to the whole story first.

You are not a new member, you should know by now to skip his posts.