Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kovy_Ribs_Fedo

Anyone has bought shooter trainer, what is the best one on the market for you and why?

Anyone has bought a shooter trainer, what is the best one on the market for you and why?

Please share infos, I need some insight to decided which one I should buy...

Thank you!

I gotta tell ya man, I dunno if there's really that much of a difference between them. I mean, they're all essentially boards w/ holes in them in the exact same spots. Until they invent one that can move, I think durability might be the only deciding factor.

sbecks do you have the Price shooter? If so, how's the durability of it? I just started a thread earlier because I'm thinking of making my own because while I love the design, I read a lot of reviews the the straps break really easily if you shoot with pucks

That Winnwell heavy duty target has the advantage of having much better target areas, too -- 12-18" up the posts on either side, rather than just in the four corners. Ideally, the top holes would not be in the corners, but more toward the top-middle (think 18" on either side of the goalie's head), but that might be a hard sell for customers used to seeing the targets placed perfectly in the corners.

I use the shooting tarp trainer, I find it much better then shooting on a goal, just because the pucks fall down and are easy to pick up to shoot again...

Not sure if your question covers that or not... but I have the one with the 6-7 hole aswell, and find that much more useful