Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zjack38

Colorado Avalanche 2014-15

chemistry issue imo

stastny was a playmaker and mackinnon fed off of him which is why he exploded after they were paired together. mackinnon is too young to be "the guy" and the sidney crosby comparisons really got to his head. i also think he put on too much muscle. he needs to be lean. he's not as explosive as last year. teams also figured out how to play him. he needs to break through that wall to be considered a legit star. last night was a good start.

the duchene/o'reilly combo that worked so well is broken up to try and figure out which top-six set up works best

no suitable defensive partner for EJ

varly still getting no help but he isn't in god mode like last year. he did look good a couple of games though like last night and the second wild game of the season

chemistry issue imo

stastny was a playmaker and mackinnon fed off of him which is why he exploded after they were paired together. mackinnon is too young to be "the guy" and the sidney crosby comparisons really got to his head. i also think he put on too much muscle. he needs to be lean. he's not as explosive as last year. teams also figured out how to play him. he needs to break through that wall to be considered a legit star. last night was a good start.

the duchene/o'reilly combo that worked so well is broken up to try and figure out which top-six set up works best

no suitable defensive partner for EJ

varly still getting no help but he isn't in god mode like last year. he did look good a couple of games though like last night and the second wild game of the season

I agree with you on Stastny. He played in every situation, and played well. He also brought a lot of leadership to bear. I always thought Stastny should have been given the C, not Landeskog. I like Landeskog, I just think Stastny was more of a leader for that team.