Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For snap and wristers, most people prefer a low-kick shaft that allows for a quicker release, so the Ribcor is probably the way to go for your shot selection. That said, Reebok's version of the Ribcor was known for a relatively stiff blade with little feedback for puck feel. I don't have much background on the new CCM version, but I'd think it's similar. The Tacks is a mid-kick shaft generally preferred by those who take a lot of slappers. At the same time, it's a very balanced shaft that has gotten rave reviews for puck feel. If you rely heavily on stickhandling it may be a better buy.

These are baseline rules -- I know plenty of guys whose games are all about quick shots and love mid or high-kick sticks.

Sahil, Jonesy pretty much nailed it....I would just like to add that of the AHL teams we work with a lot of their players are going with the CCM Ribcore. American league players have their choice of all RBK and CCM products....

I have a RIBCORE 30k and a RBZ 130

MUCH prefer the RBZ, and I too take just snappers and wrist shots

thing fires fricken later beams man, its crazy

For a $130 stick, its awesome

Im going to load up on them at the end of the season, cause I've tried 4-5 different sticks this yr and this one wins hands down