Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

akravetz

New Titan sticks

I am gonna get one over T-giving when I can go into St. Louis and then I'll post here to let people know what is up. I am sure the 2020 isn't the greatest stick in the world but to be skating again with a Titan... wow.

I hear you about being able to use a Titan again. To me it is being able to skate with a NEW Titan again. I never stopped. I have over 140 Titans and always have one to use. I have always used Titan's and Hespelers.

Would someone give me a better discription of the curves? The pics and info arent very clear to me.

P19= E3?

P45= E7?

P40= E36?

Since CCM owns the Titan name I presume that

p19 =Nugent-Hopkins

p40=Hossa

P45= Tavares

and at the prices I'm guessing they are similar in spec to the 23/24k or rbz 60 etc..

hooold up. Made by CCM? The Titan P45 is the same as the CCM P45? Ordering RIGHT MEOW.

Was going to buy another Tacks 3052 but I'm definitely buying a Titan 3030 instead. I would assume they'd probably be about the same level since they're the same price.

Total Hockey must've went to Reebok/CCM, pointed at Hockey Monkey and their fancy new (old) Koho stuff and demanded their own SMU brand! :laugh:

Hoping to see a Jofa re-emergence, or a Cooper line somewhere in the future haha

Well, I am sold. I figure when I get to St. Louis, I'll check Total Hockey and pick up one. Have two beer league games a day or two after so I'll post a report. Probably get a 2020 to start with. For $59, you can't beat it.

I wish there was a Total closer to me. Estimated shipping is almost two weeks :(

EDIT: Found a coupon code online, so I paid for faster shipping. Should be here by next Friday :)

Well, Thanksgiving is about two weeks away so it's about the same. I don't wanna pay shipping. :)

Still, I am excited. Just trying to figure out what pattern to get. That's why I wanna to go to the store and look at the sticks while in the store. Hoping I can convince my son, 9, to get one as well. Like I had posted in another thread, he got straight A's and made the honor roll so he gets a new stick. He wants a Bauer or an Easton Velocity but we'll see.

Andy

Well, Thanksgiving is about two weeks away so it's about the same. I don't wanna pay shipping. :)

Still, I am excited. Just trying to figure out what pattern to get. That's why I wanna to go to the store and look at the sticks while in the store. Hoping I can convince my son, 9, to get one as well. Like I had posted in another thread, he got straight A's and made the honor roll so he gets a new stick. He wants a Bauer or an Easton Velocity but we'll see.

Andy

I'm in love with the Tavares curve so as soon as I saw that they were CCM patterns it was a no-brainer for me. Very excited!

Total Hockey must've went to Reebok/CCM, pointed at Hockey Monkey and their fancy new (old) Koho stuff and demanded their own SMU brand! :laugh:

Hoping to see a Jofa re-emergence, or a Cooper line somewhere in the future haha

If someone does a Koho I'm in. or Canadien .........even better!

The key with the Jofa brand coming back is that the gear needs to kinda have the same look but with better material or foams. Honestly, what 40-something wouldn't want to sport a helmet that makes them look like the Great One.

If someone does a Koho I'm in. or Canadien .........even better!

I've got a couple Canadiens in the garage. R5, just barely curved, probably over 40 years old.

I've got a couple Canadiens in the garage. R5, just barely curved, probably over 40 years old.

Careful with those. I had a Canadien with the fiberglass laminate on the sides. I grabbed it last year to hit some pond hockey. The fiberglass had started to shred. I had fibers all over my gloves' palms.

I'll be hitting Total Hockey to check out the Titans too. I could use a backup stick and I use the Harrow pattern 4 and Yakupov W23 curves, so Tavares isn't too far off.

I handled one of the Titan 2020s in the store when I was there the other day. Didn't buy as I hadn't told the wife I was gonna get a new stick. Anyway, felt heavy compared to my Mako and stiffer. Kinda like my old wood Titan. Not terrible but it honestly felt good. I am sold on one as a backup stick.

Andy in Peoria