Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tvaughan4

RBZ Superfast puck feel

Thinking of getting a Superfast and wondering how the puck feel is. I currently use a Nexus 8000, so any direct comparisons would be great. Also used the NXG. I definitely like the Nexus 8000 feel, but wouldn't be opposed to something a bit more pingy/lively, just trying not to get anything as pingy as the old Bauer X60 blade, that thing was too pingy for my taste. I know it's all subjective but wanted to get some feedback before spending the money. Thanks.

I had trouble stick handling as the puck jumps off. I'm mostly a shooter and have no hands though so it worked out.

I'm also a heavy shooter and the blade exploded with 4 games.

I went back to bauer

I picked up the RBZ 130, not the SF but I LOVE this stick

the puck fly's off the blade, my shots, especially wristers and snap's, have picked up a lot of speed

a great mid priced stick that I was an instant fan of

I prefer the Superfast. Livelier puck feel, with great zing off the puck. Also, lots of good variety in capable shots, slaps/snaps/wristers are all very potent with the Superfast.

Gotta love my 8000 LE though.