Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hammers44

Graf Supra 535S and G5035

Can anyone comment on the fit of these two? I had Ultra G5's in the past and liked the fit but couldn't another pair to replace these. Total hockey has the 535S and G5035 for cheap right now and I'm interested in these two if they have the same style fit. I plan on going out there next week to try them on but was just trying to get a heads up before I get there.

I'm in the same situation, looking to replace my G5 ultras but can't find anything the same in the current or past graf range. The 535's are a narrow, pronounced heel fit, the G5035 is a medium width, pronounced heel fit. imho the G5035 is the closer of the two to a G5 ultra fit but not the same, I haven't skated in them, just tried them on in the shop. My heel doesn't work in a pronounced heel shape boot (G3 ultras nearly killed me with back of the heel pressure issues) and now that Graf have stopped a medium width / straight heel broad fit design I'm struggling trying to find a replacement. I'd be interested to know what you think of them after you have tried them on.

I wanted to try on a pair of 705 also but couldn't find any in my area. I came out today and tried some other brands on. So far the Supreme 180 felt nice. Good heel lock, toe box wasn't cramped. Everyone around here is out of the 5035s for me to try on so I might be SOL on those.

Vet, a guy at my total hockey is going to get me in a pair of 5035 to try on. I'll post later in the week how they fit. Thanks for the help.