Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

EK11 looks like a great second price point stick, I wonder what Sher-wood will MAP them at.

Edited by Stewie

EK11 looks like a great second price point stick, I wonder what Sher-wood will MAP them at.

The stick is really nice. Great feel and pop. Low kick and same shaft geometry as the EK15, but a bit heavier and beefed up. MAP will be $139.99/$149.99.

Is there an ETA for the player version of the Sher-Wood stick customizer?

Unfortunatley, I do not have a precise date at the moment. I'll keep you guys posted.

New price-point sticks look awesome. A few questions:

1-What is the MAP on the 2nd Gen T100 and T90?

2-It's hard to tell from the pictures, but do the T100 and T90 have the same see-through carbon "SHER-WOOD" logo on the backhand as the T120, or are the letters filled in with black paint? That's definitely the sexiest feature of the T120's design.

3-Are the new T100 and T90 available in stores, and if not, when will they be released, and with what available curve/flex combos?

Thanks!

Edited by MrData
  • Like 1

Do T90/100 still come in LKP variants? Has Sherwood streamlined so that True Touch = Mid-Kick, while Rekker = Low-Kick?

As per my rep, the LKP sticks are still available in the T series.

Do T90/100 still come in LKP variants? Has Sherwood streamlined so that True Touch = Mid-Kick, while Rekker = Low-Kick?

Everything has been streamlined. As you stated True Touch is mid kick while Rekker is low kick.

New price-point sticks look awesome. A few questions:

1-What is the MAP on the 2nd Gen T100 and T90?

2-It's hard to tell from the pictures, but do the T100 and T90 have the same see-through carbon "SHER-WOOD" logo on the backhand as the T120, or are the letters filled in with black paint? That's definitely the sexiest feature of the T120's design.

3-Are the new T100 and T90 available in stores, and if not, when will they be released, and with what available curve/flex combos?

Thanks!

1. T90 Gen 2 is $139.99 while T100 Gen 2 is $179.99

2. Yes both the T100 and T90 2nd Gen have the see-through 12k weave in the backhand Sher-Wood logo. T80 and T30 2nd Gen are paint.

3. T90 and T100 2nd Gen are already in some stores (those which requested early booking delivery). Others, will have them early spring. The pattern/flex options are listed in the catalogue.

As per my rep, the LKP sticks are still available in the T series.

The new 2nd Gen T90 and T100 do not come in the LKP option. We do however have some remaining inventory of LKP so you might be able to find some with certain dealers.

• Like 2

Everything has been streamlined. As you stated True Touch is mid kick while Rekker is low kick.

1. T90 Gen 2 is $139.99 while T100 Gen 2 is $179.99

2. Yes both the T100 and T90 2nd Gen have the see-through 12k weave in the backhand Sher-Wood logo. T80 and T30 2nd Gen are paint.

3. T90 and T100 2nd Gen are already in some stores (those which requested early booking delivery). Others, will have them early spring. The pattern/flex options are listed in the catalogue.

The new 2nd Gen T90 and T100 do not come in the LKP option. We do however have some remaining inventory of LKP so you might be able to find some with certain dealers.

That's absolutely unreal. Are those American or Canadian prices though? In any case, you guys are constantly raising the bar for sub-$200 dollar sticks. Can't wait to check out the T100 and T90 in person.

Does anyone know when the intermediate size of the REKKER EK15 Vintage LE will be available in stores?

Sherwood's site just says Spring 2015 so I emailed them and they said the intermediate has been released and is on back-order until June but I can't find one in store or online.

I'm a small guy and the senior flex along with having to cut it down quite a bit would make it way too stiff. I've been looking for a higher-end stick and I love the features and look of this one. Never used a Sherwood before but I'm looking to try something new.

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. I'm new to the boards and did a quick search with no luck.

Thanks!!

Does anyone know when the intermediate size of the REKKER EK15 Vintage LE will be available in stores?

Sherwood's site just says Spring 2015 so I emailed them and they said the intermediate has been released and is on back-order until June but I can't find one in store or online.

I'm a small guy and the senior flex along with having to cut it down quite a bit would make it way too stiff. I've been looking for a higher-end stick and I love the features and look of this one. Never used a Sherwood before but I'm looking to try something new.

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. I'm new to the boards and did a quick search with no luck.

Thanks!!

Hi HattrickSlayze, send me an inbox message with your address and zip/postal code. I'll help you locate a dealer who has the product.

Why on earth are intermediate T90's and T100's not offered with the p88 curve? I understand that the Stastny is really popular, but the only other option is a p14 of all things? Two toe curves. SMH.

Really excited about the EK60 release, but cannot find any information about what curves it will be available in, other than retailers stocking the 88, 26, and 28 to preorder. two questions arise from this.

1. will other patterns be released?

2. will it be like the EK15 where we see the patterns released in blocks?

mainly interested in the 09

• Like 1