Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JaniV

G.Nickschuss on the stick

Hello guys and gals!

My friend just 5mins ago gave me a CCM Vector U+ stick. 110flex

He got it long time ago from the CCM-Reebok factory from Finland. He was told that it came from a patch of test sticks for pro players.

And to the point.

The name on the stick is G.Nickschuss. I am not able to find any info regarding that player. Who is he?

And the strange point.

If you write the name Gnickschuss it is Germany and mean "neck shot" of "shot to the back of the head"

Is this some inside joke of the factory guys or what?

:D

9urk9z.jpg

1z4id10.jpg

You're right, "Genickschuss" (the G is prnounced as "Ge") means "neck shot" in german, that's why I immediately thougt it was a joke, when I read the thread title. :laugh:

Maybe it was a test stick for a german player and he thought it would be funny, I know a few guys that put funny names on their sticks instead of their real ones

You're right, "Genickschuss" (the G is prnounced as "Ge") means "neck shot" in german, that's why I immediately thougt it was a joke, when I read the thread title. :laugh:

Maybe it was a test stick for a german player and he thought it would be funny, I know a few guys that put funny names on their sticks instead of their real ones

Thanks for the confirm. :D

But my teammate laughed his ass off when I told him.

He was sure that it was just the right name for my stick.

(cos my playstyle is more of an agitator than skillplayer.)