Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gruntypants

Inhaler DS1 vs CCM Tacks vs ?

The boot on the Tacks seems like a huge step up on the Missions, even for an all 80 chassis they managed to carv a fair bit of weight out.

I'm not a fan of the Mission, aside from the tongue there's no real upgrade from the AC range.

Most of the weight loss was in the switch from RinkRat to Revision..

Otherwise I'd wait til the Roller version of the Bauer 1X hits, I have a sneaky feeling it's going to be a game changer!

Very impressed with my DS1 skates. Very light, while still being plenty stiff. Its a low cut boot compared to the Tacks. I prefer the low cut boot for additional range of motion. The airflow vents are great and they dry super fast. Coming from APX2R, I am very happy.

DS1 skates are also 130g lighter than the Tacks, in case you were wondering.

I'd second the Alkali RPD max

Nothing comes close. It's like mission 1997 onwards they're totally roller focused. Mission these days seem more about colour tab gimmicks.

The fit on the alkalis is just plain awesome! Ive got the Shift+, and by far is the comfiest skate ive owned. Alkali made their rep by concentrating on roller hockey specific products. Bare that in mind!