Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B1scu1t

Shop . NHL

I just used the shop.nhl.XXX site to order some Red Wings gear as I live in Columbus, Ohio and it's hard to find a selection of cool gear here. And I could never become a Blue Jackets fan. After ordering, I was online and saw a bunch of bad reviews of the site.

Well, this was not the case for me. I put in my order Sunday afternoon. It was on my doorstep Tuesday afternoon. It does help that one of their fulfillment centers are in Frazeyburg, Oh. (72 miles from warehouse to doorstep) and they now use FedEx Ground Home Delivery. FedEx Ground has a huge hub in Columbus.

I noticed a lot of the reviews are from older orders (a year or more) and this fulfillment center is rather new. I'm wondering if anyone else had any recent experience with shop.nhl good or bad. I'm very happy with the speed and accuracy of my order. And being a FedEx driver myself, am happy they use the best! ;)