Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TackaberryHound

Graf Switzerland sizing (G7 Ultra)

Can anyone help me with Graf Switzerland sizing?

I currently skate on 7.5 Regular Graf Canada G7 Ultras and am looking at a pair of Swiss G7's.

Would I fit 7.5 Swiss Graf G7's or is the sizing different?

Also, does anyone know if Graf Canada will be coming back out with the G7 Ultra or 707 Supra model?

Thanks.

Well you'll probably have to order from a dealer in Europe so the sizing will likely be in either UK or Euro, which you'll need to convert to a US size. There was a sizing chart on the internet somewhere that showed the conversion but I can't seem to locate it right now. Check the Graf Switzerland Hockey Catalogue. There could be a conversion table included. If I recall correctly, the US conversion was one full size down from the UK size. So if you are a 7.5 US then you would be a 6.5 UK. Euro i think converted from a 7.5 US to a 40. I wear the same size and researched it about a year ago when I was thinking of ordering the Swiss-made G70s from a distributor in the UK (via the internet) now that those skates are no longer made in Canada. Never pulled the trigger though. Good luck!

For those interested, Graf Switzerland responded:

"Both [Graf Canada and Graf Switzerland] skates are made on the same lasts and on the same table of sizes.

All professional GRAF skates are measured with UK-sizes."

So my 7.5 W G7 from Graf Canada would equal 7.5 EE G7 from Graf Switzerland.

The G7 Ultra is still available in Europe. In North America, the 707 can be custom ordered from a Graf dealer.

For those interested, Graf Switzerland responded:

"Both [Graf Canada and Graf Switzerland] skates are made on the same lasts and on the same table of sizes.

All professional GRAF skates are measured with UK-sizes."

So my 7.5 W G7 from Graf Canada would equal 7.5 EE G7 from Graf Switzerland.

The G7 Ultra is still available in Europe. In North America, the 707 can be custom ordered from a Graf dealer.

Do you know what the price of the skates are in Switzerland and how I'd be able to order them? These skates were selling for pennies over the summer when I guess stores were cleaning out their inventory of them, but now I worry about ever finding them again