Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirJW

Ducks to build new training facility for Minor Team in Poway (San Diego)

Yup, yet another rink in the area. I'm honestly shocked by how many sheets we actually have in San Diego county. A new one just went up in Carlsbad, and now we're getting another in Poway. Very exciting!

Oh, and I'm seriously considering Gulls season tickets, even though the Kings are my team not the Ducks. Whatever.

Yup, yet another rink in the area. I'm honestly shocked by how many sheets we actually have in San Diego county. A new one just went up in Carlsbad, and now we're getting another in Poway. Very exciting!

Oh, and I'm seriously considering Gulls season tickets, even though the Kings are my team not the Ducks. Whatever.

How about a 2015 and a 2016 unconditional 1st round pick for one of those sheets of ice? The central coast has a major void in its depth chart that we need to fill before playoffs. Haha.

How about a 2015 and a 2016 unconditional 1st round pick for one of those sheets of ice? The central coast has a major void in its depth chart that we need to fill before playoffs. Haha.

Maybe you guys should re-locate IW to San Diego county. You'd take all of Tron's local business and you'd get more ice. Win-win!

I'm hoping the Goleta rink makes its scheduled opening in September, been waiting a LONG LONG time. Not exactly in IWs backyard but an hour closer than Oxnard.

I'm hoping the Goleta rink makes its scheduled opening in September, been waiting a LONG LONG time. Not exactly in IWs backyard but an hour closer than Oxnard.

You and me both, especially since our tiny seasonal rink is closing next week. Have you heard how it's coming along lately?

I go to Bakersfield before I go to Oxnard though, softer ice and a nicer facility overall.

You and me both, especially since our tiny seasonal rink is closing next week. Have you heard how it's coming along lately?

I go to Bakersfield before I go to Oxnard though, softer ice and a nicer facility overall.

Last update I got was last month and they said everything was still on track for the Fall opening.

But before we completely hijack the thread for central coast hockey talk, even as a die hard Kings fan I've always been impressed with the involvement the Ducks have had in local roller and ice hockey. Taking over Coast 2 Coast, 949 Inline and Corona Inline were huge moves for roller hockey in Southern California. Hats off to the Ducks