Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TwoFour

New Warrior Dynasty Girdle

Just got 3 Dynasty shafts last week, this Dynasty girdle looks like it is coming my way (likely with the shell), and am due for new gloves, with QR1 in the running. I should buy Warrior stock and get on a dividend scheme that gets me discounted gear instead of money.

No stock options - keeping things private over here.

The new girdle shell is only available in black and navy right?

Dynasty Girdle shell (made/designed specifically for Girdle) is only in black and navy.

Dynasty Pant Shell (worn over hockey pants) is avail in the colors listed by TH.

Tried one on this weekend at Hockey Monkey. Really light and looks to be well made, but wasn't a fan of the lack of adjustability.

So does the new Dynasty girdle she'll fit over the old Project girdle? If it does I assume the advantage is fit and finish?

Got Supply Chain to fix it - now to get Marketing to change the pictures, then Supply Chain to add a new listing for the Dynasty girdle shell.

Baby steps...

Can't compare it to a Tackla but I wear the Eagle X95 girdle which seems similar. I tried on the Dynasty girdle in both a medium and large. For reference, I am a 36 waist.

First of all, it seems to run large (or maybe I'm used to the fit my Eagles).

The Dynasty girdle is not a tight fitting compression type girdle like the Eagles. As the description says, it does fit more like a pair of shorts.

I had no trouble tightening the pants in either size but the medium seems to fit me better/tighter.

The only part about the fit I didn't like was the bottom leg protection. It doesn't really hug the legs and kind of blooms out like a normal pants.

I'm guessing this girdle was designed to fit this way???

Can't compare it to a Tackla but I wear the Eagle X95 girdle which seems similar. I tried on the Dynasty girdle in both a medium and large. For reference, I am a 36 waist.

First of all, it seems to run large (or maybe I'm used to the fit my Eagles).

The Dynasty girdle is not a tight fitting compression type girdle like the Eagles. As the description says, it does fit more like a pair of shorts.

I had no trouble tightening the pants in either size but the medium seems to fit me better/tighter.

The only part about the fit I didn't like was the bottom leg protection. It doesn't really hug the legs and kind of blooms out like a normal pants.

I'm guessing this girdle was designed to fit this way???

How tall are you, and where do the bottoms of the thigh pads fall, in relation to your knee?

5'11"

For the dynasty the thigh pads are about an inch from my knee or less for the large. the mediums are barely different. maybe less than 1/4 of an inch shorter.

My Eagles are about an inch from my knee.

I just got the girdle today i was using a bauer apx girdle before. I really like they way it fits its about the same weight of the Apx girdle maybe slightly lighter but they felt the same weight wearing it. I think it has good coverage and feels mobile i like my girdles to be a little looser in the leg not as close fitting like the total one nxg and the warrior fits looser, not to tight in the legs. The only complaint i have which isn't a big deal is the spine guard on the back could have come up a little higher its shorter than my Apx but its not too short i still feel protected in that area. I'm playing a couple games this weekend and ill see how they feel broken in a little and post again.

I've heard the apx girdles are some of the most protective. I've never really got to try those on but do you feel like the protection is on par? when I tried them on the fit great except I felt like the hip protection was really lacking. I really liked the tail bone protection though.

i haven't played a game yet but just comparing the two id say there the same amount of protection except the Apx spine guard is higher it goes further up the back.

I am curious if the Bauer Supreme MX3 "Pants" (Girdle) will have a taller spine guard. Surprised there is not yet a thread up for the MX3 girdle, hoping we get a tear-down thread soon with some pics like we had for NXG "pants" (girdle).

I am curious if the Bauer Supreme MX3 "Pants" (Girdle) will have a taller spine guard. Surprised there is not yet a thread up for the MX3 girdle, hoping we get a tear-down thread soon with some pics like we had for NXG "pants" (girdle).

I didn't get a pair.

The spine guard is higher and more robust on the MX3 than on the NXG.

I didn't get a pair.

The spine guard is higher and more robust on the MX3 than on the NXG.

Is the spine guard on MX3 about equivalent to the Dynasty HD? I have a Bauer distributor out here (SE Asia) who I may grab an MX3 from, if this looks like the way to go for me. Everything about the Dynasty HD looks right, except that I wanna try thigh guards that wrap tightly to my leg. Also, did you notice durability issues with the NXG girdle? I read a ton of reviews that commented on NXG's poor durability; I figure since you wore them AND process returns in a shop, that you would be a better source than the random guy who may have just put the thing on and taken it off in a rush or whatever.

Dynasty looks awesomely durable.

As a longtime Bauer MBP8 and TotalOne user, I'm tempted to at least give this one a look-see on the grounds that it has a belt and is meant to be a stand-alone girdle.

Slightly off-topic, but has anyone ever worn the NXG with a different pant shell other than the one it came with, and if so, did it hold up the girdle okay? I distinctly remember trying on just the girdle in a store, moved around for a bit and it slowly began to slide off of me. I'm apprehensive of going for one of the Bauer options on the grounds that it will do that on the ice without the corresponding pant shell.

I've never used the one that it came with, only Warrior and Easton shells. I fit in a size M NXG girdle but the same size shell was way too tight.

As a longtime Bauer MBP8 and TotalOne user, I'm tempted to at least give this one a look-see on the grounds that it has a belt and is meant to be a stand-alone girdle.

Slightly off-topic, but has anyone ever worn the NXG with a different pant shell other than the one it came with, and if so, did it hold up the girdle okay? I distinctly remember trying on just the girdle in a store, moved around for a bit and it slowly began to slide off of me. I'm apprehensive of going for one of the Bauer options on the grounds that it will do that on the ice without the corresponding pant shell.

I used two options. The Bauer nexus she'll because it has a belt. Works great. I took the belt off a one.8 girdle and used it. Put it through the loops designated for the nxg shell. Philly express she'll over top. Worked great.