Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
flyers10

Powerfoot performance inserts

On 2/22/2016 at 6:01 PM, IDoezIt said:

Finally bought some of IW

And Im sold on these. Comfort alone makes this a must for every skate. Im never skating without one from now one. I did feel like my crossovers were more.. stable.

I have a 2nd set on the way for future purposes. 

Hey, Welcome to team POWERFOOT!

Glad you like them and also have that back up pair just in case!

It's great to hear you picked them up from  IW, we're definitely happy they're carrying the POWERFOOT and spreading the word.

Cheers!

• Like 2

Glad to hear. I'm looking forward getting a set for my inline skates this spring. And to think, I'll just have to drive to Livonia!

For anyone curious, I've had mine in my Mako's for a couple months now, and wouldn't want to skate without them.

Edited by NiCnoK
Remove Quote
  • Like 1

Just a little update on my experience so far with the inserts.

During my first game/skate the feeling of the inserts were snug and I could move my toes minimally as per instructions.  Felt great.  But the second game I had, which was a week after, the inserts felt as if they had compressed and I could move my toes more so than initially (the base of my toes towards my feet still felt snug).  I thought this was just my imagination so I paid more attention to it the following game and I was correct.

I informed Mike from Adrenaline Design about my issue and he spoke to Rob (founder/inventor) about it too.  My installation was correct with a very minor gap (front of toe box to insert) in my right boot so Rob suggested to cut ¾” off the shim and insert it to see if that filled up some of the space at the front of the toe box.  Indeed it did.  Now the fit is nice and snug and my skating has improved more so.

Thanks again to Mike and Rob for their support in finding a solution to my problem.

• Like 1

I will vouch for the inserts and the customer service as well.  Skated for the first time yesterday with the inserts.  My skates now feel like i have zero negative space and its actually quite comfortable over my toes lol.  Couldnt think of skating without them now.

• Like 1

I've finally been able to use my inserts for quite a few skates. I absolutely love them and will never wear a pair of skates without the inserts again. It's amazing to feel the difference in your skating!!

• Like 1

On 3/25/2016 at 11:35 PM, bolt91 said:

I've finally been able to use my inserts for quite a few skates. I absolutely love them and will never wear a pair of skates without the inserts again. It's amazing to feel the difference in your skating!!

Hey Bolt! That's great to hear, especially since you've been able to skate with them a few times. Welcome to the lifer POWERFOOT club ;)

• Like 1

On 3/26/2016 at 6:35 AM, Ashtasticness said:

Awesome, glad I read this. I always feel like there's too much room in the toe area so this is a good idea.

Hey Ashtasticness! Yes, you'll really feel the difference especially if you notice the space now. I had never paid attention to the space in the toe cap prior to testing them and it blew me away. I have also gone out a few times for my son's practices and forgot to bring the POWERFOOT... it's brutal without!

Once you go POWERFOOT you never go back HAHA

• Like 1

Just purchased a pair through Amazon. Excited to put these in my Nexus skates as there is a lot of vertical space in the toebox!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DigDug said:

Just purchased a pair through Amazon. Excited to put these in my Nexus skates as there is a lot of vertical space in the toebox!

Welcome to team POWERFOOT DigDug! Let us know how it goes!

I just happened to see these inserts on Amazon while looking for laces for my new 190s and was researching as I had never heard of them and wondered as the one weird thing with these skates is the extra room by my toes. Based on this thread (and your helpful responses to everyone, Mike!) I'll be ordering a pair shortly!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, demonpoofball said:

I just happened to see these inserts on Amazon while looking for laces for my new 190s and was researching as I had never heard of them and wondered as the one weird thing with these skates is the extra room by my toes. Based on this thread (and your helpful responses to everyone, Mike!) I'll be ordering a pair shortly!

Nice! Glad to hear you'll be giving them a shot and that I've been helpful. Be sure to let us know what you think of the POWERFOOT once you've skated with them a few times andlLet me know if you need anything else. Cheers!

Anyone tried these for regular shoes or specifically golf shoes?   Just wondering since a lot of golf shoes I try on or own have space above my toes that drives me nut.  Lol 

Hey, I think I just found a cool alternate use for Powerfoot. The foam over the backhand on the inside of my Warrior DTX gloves has broken down to the point the gloves fit really loose and slide around, so I threw one of my spare sets of inserts in them and they fit nice and snug again like when I first got them. I'm gonna try them out in a game this Friday, but so far they've worked great for stick handling and shooting. If they work they'll be a much easier and cheaper fix than sending the gloves out to have the foam replaced, assuming there's even somewhere to send them to do that.

• Like 2

On 4/14/2016 at 6:44 PM, Dizzyg12 said:

Anyone tried these for regular shoes or specifically golf shoes?   Just wondering since a lot of golf shoes I try on or own have space above my toes that drives me nut.  Lol 

Hey Dizzyg12

We have had some testing done with golf shoes and the feedback has been great. Send me a DM, maybe we can get something out to you for some feedback before your next round!

On 4/27/2016 at 0:05 PM, cmflynn said:

Hey, I think I just found a cool alternate use for Powerfoot. The foam over the backhand on the inside of my Warrior DTX gloves has broken down to the point the gloves fit really loose and slide around, so I threw one of my spare sets of inserts in them and they fit nice and snug again like when I first got them. I'm gonna try them out in a game this Friday, but so far they've worked great for stick handling and shooting. If they work they'll be a much easier and cheaper fix than sending the gloves out to have the foam replaced, assuming there's even somewhere to send them to do that.

So, how did it go!? We have actually done some testing with this internally with mixed feelings. Did it work out for you?