Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jisatsu

Strange wheels from the 90's, ice wheels?

I tried looking for them on google and searched the forum here, but does any one remember those weird wheels from the 90's that were made up of lots of little wheels and they were supposed to help you do slide stops easier. I could have sworn they were called ice wheels or something like that. Anyways a couple friends of mine think I'm crazy, but I'm sure some of you old timers who played roller in the 90's remember them. Maybe I'm crazy, but I was feeling a bit nostalgic lately and was trying to find some.

These were a thing. I can confirm that. I don't remember the exact product name. I want to say your description is pretty good, like a bunch of circles around around a hub.

I will also validate this. I remember those. How about the v-skate/chasis or what ever it was that was used on probeach hockey. I think that was the name of it on espns 2

V-Form

Yes! I played on a team sponsored by them and no one wore them. They weighed like 10 lbs a skate. I have a picture of a pair I found a while back, when I can I'll upload it.