Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

I don't quite know how I feel about those Edmonton sweaters. I'm leaning towards no right now. What was wrong with the current orange sweater?

EDIT: Apparently I'm mildly retarded. There is no current orange sweater. I still prefer the blue sweater. Carry on.

I like that the Oilers are paying homage to the WHA years and the origination of the Northlands Coliseum in their last season there =)

Love the new Oilers, this one is a surprise. The TV numbers on the shoulders are great , see the Nike OLY sets.

Arizona, Meh, no reason to add black. The CCM set with stripe on the hem just b4 the RBK where one of the best sets in the league. Simple.

Hoped AZ would incorporate the retro logo, their throwbacks last year were great!

Love the new Oilers, this one is a surprise. The TV numbers on the shoulders are great , see the Nike OLY sets.

Arizona, Meh, no reason to add black. The CCM set with stripe on the hem just b4 the RBK where one of the best sets in the league. Simple.

The new Oilers jerseys are one of my favorite in the league now. They look GREAT.

I'm not a fan of the numbers on the shoulder, the rest of it is great. I agree about the Coyote jerseys, I really liked the simple ones that they had.

There you go. Nice bucket. LOL

It's almost like he's trying to take attention away from what we should be focused on :ph34r:.

Unless that Bauer logo on his stick is custom to the stick as well, that looks 1S-ey to me.

As a big fan of the Mako skate (and honestly a lot of Easton stuff) sorry to see one of the few in the NHL switch to Bauer (and Warrior pants). Didn't he have a contract with them?

Wonder if he finally just decided he liked the feel of the Bauer stuff better, or if it was a team/equipment manger thing?

Still sporting the Easton helm at least.

Arizona+Coyotes+Prospect+Camp+1iLTW3q6vZ

Judging by the amount of coverage Easton was giving him during the WJC's, it sure seemed like they had a deal with him at least in place.

As a big fan of the Mako skate (and honestly a lot of Easton stuff) sorry to see one of the few in the NHL switch to Bauer (and Warrior pants). Didn't he have a contract with them?

Wonder if he finally just decided he liked the feel of the Bauer stuff better, or if it was a team/equipment manger thing?

Still sporting the Easton helm at least.

Easton signed Mitch Marner, Pavel Zacha and Lawson Crouse.

Looks like the guy behind him got to use his leftover Mako II's lol.

I wonder in the pro's how much what player's wear is directly due to performance/preference and how much is just what equipment managers and what they see their teammates using? I mean, there are those who definitely are aware and care and stick to what they want, but I wonder if Bauer's popularity is primarily due to the quality of their stuff (which I acknowledge is pretty darn good overall) or sort of just PR critical mass amongst the players.

I, of course, have no idea lol.