Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

1X Limited Edition skates and a stick.

Technically it's not. Very close to the LE, but it's just a black 1X boot with a red Bauer logo on the side of the quarter. Retail version is a tad different.

EDIT: I could be wrong, but I haven't seen any indicators from the few pics I've seen.

Odd thing is that the skates don't have an edge holder and looks like a nitrol or a carbon coated steel runner

LS2 Holders and Step Steel Runners. Love the black runner look.

He supposedly worked with Gary Roberts this summer.

Well that would explain it. Roberts won't put up with his crap.

Kessel in shape playing with Sid or Malkin... I said he could probably get 40 this year before I found out he was getting in shape. I honestly think it's unlikely that he DOESNT get 40 now.

Technically it's not. Very close to the LE, but it's just a black 1X boot with a red Bauer logo on the side of the quarter. Retail version is a tad different.

EDIT: I could be wrong, but I haven't seen any indicators from the few pics I've seen.

LS2 Holders and Step Steel Runners. Love the black runner look.

Saw the 1X LE skates a few months back. Pretty sure they're the same thing Kane has on. Bauer guys specifically said he'd be in them at the start of the season (this was before the whole scandal thing).

Looks like Crosby's using a bit more curve on his stick now, too.

Saw the 1X LE skates a few months back. Pretty sure they're the same thing Kane has on. Bauer guys specifically said he'd be in them at the start of the season (this was before the whole scandal thing).

Yeah I was comparing the low-res pics to the set of LE's I have in the office. I just can't see a few of the red accents 1X LE has in the pics of Kane's skates. It could be image quality, which is why I threw that edit in there :)

Yeah I was comparing the low-res pics to the set of LE's I have in the office. I just can't see a few of the red accents 1X LE has in the pics of Kane's skates. It could be image quality, which is why I threw that edit in there :)

Will the 1x LE skates be available for custom orders?

Avalanche just unveiled their Stadium Series jersey and it's not the leaked one.... Oops

White not purple, different logo, etc.

Via NHL Network

http://i.imgur.com/ifSDeAo.jpg?1Odd. Ovi switched from the NXG stick to the 1S, but he's still rocking the APX2 skates. You think Bauer would be pushing for him to wear the newest gear; I wonder if he's not a fan of the 1X skates?

Edit: Nevermind, he was in 1X skates against the Canes tonight. http://i.imgur.com/1YvYI7x.jpg?1 Guessthe APX2s were for off-season training in Russia and the opening of training camp.