Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

Those 1S goalie pads are awful looking. Though glad they finally released what they actually look like instead of just showing them with what appeared to be NXG pad wrap.

Because it is a blob of white instead of the color space between the letters like the BAUER glove behind it.

True could use a little better spacing like the CCM gloves in the Sabres pic, in my opinion. It was just an initial reaction to seeing the branding in a game action pic.

CCM lost Galchenyuk for McDavid? And that's a bad thing for CCM??????

Reminds me of when Bauer signed that other next Habs future superstar, Guillaume Latendresse. I think I just saw him on my milk box this morning.

good point, I didn't catch the RBK logo on the blue line in the background until you said that, thanks!

unless you meant the Bud Light logo, in which case, you probably should get on teams that bring better beer.

For a while Bauer was where NHL careers went to die.

Come one now, the Oleg Tverdovsky curve was actually pretty nice

What am I looking at?

We are on the topic of NHL careers that died after going to Bauer. In this case the P02 Samsonov.