Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

490739836_zpsmngb9mjt.jpg

Rick Nash wearing CCM gloves last night. I thought he would be in Winwell's forever.

Noticed a lot of Rangers wearing foot protection now. Wonder if it has to do with what McDonagh dealt with?

I noticed the same thing watching the game last night.

You should start seeing more of this as ShotBlocker has now developed a clear model of their blockers rather than the dark ones that hid the vendor names on the skates.

I like to call it the Napor 7000, Bauer's 3rd-best looking skate ever, after the one95 and one90.

I think there was a bunch for sale on eBay last year if I remember correctly

I agree, skate looks incredible, but w the Vapor fit

Just found some pics of the skate. Yes indeed its a Vapor APX2 or X90 with 7000 graphics. Very cool looking skate.

Just found some pics of the skate. Yes indeed its a Vapor APX2 or X90 with 7000 graphics. Very cool looking skate.

I think St. Louis had the same thing last season.

The skates are called the nexus 7000 v-cut.

I have them. They are X90s dressed as nexus 7000s.

These Skates are available to guys (like myself) who prefer the traditionally lasted vapors over the composites.

Hope this helps.

These Skates are available to guys (like myself) who prefer the traditionally lasted vapors over the composites.

Hope this helps.

Why are they called traditionally lasted? Aren't they constructed the same way, just out of different materials: tech-mesh (which is nylon, right?) versus CURV (some kind of polypropylene weave)? I'm just going off of the videos showing the Bauer skate construction process on the traditional supremes versus the APX, and the only step that really looks different is the robot cutting the quarter panel piece. After that, it looks like the same production the rest of the way through.

Hope this helps.

So it's a custom order?

what is the difference in the last between the comp. and the traditional Vapor? Is it a different fit? If so, what's different?