Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

Amiroo39 great pic

As for the Crosby stick subject. Bauer has to be excited but you would think with technology and the innovation that is available that ccm would be able to cater to whatever Crosby is looking for.

Amiroo39 great pic

As for the Crosby stick subject. Bauer has to be excited but you would think with technology and the innovation that is available that ccm would be able to cater to whatever Crosby is looking for.

And right now he's after a stick that doesn't explode when he takes a shot!

As far as i know, Crosby has always been using a two piece stick. When he ran out of momentum, he swiched to a custom 2piece fused stick (like a warrior dolomite OPS), you could clearly see a gross seam between the shaft and the blade.

You can have a close look at it in this video

And right now he's after a stick that doesn't explode when he takes a shot!

Couldn't agree more CCM technology is great and the pop is a game changer but the durability is very disappointing. I went rite back to Easton who unfortunately has its own durability issues but not on the same level as CCM

Regarding Crosby's stick, I'm guessing it's a bad batch and he will right back to using them. I would imagine the CCM sticks are the exact same spec as the reebok sticks that he has been using for years, made in the same place, etc.

But things change every year from process to raw materials etc, we don't know what the factor is. Considering the amount of ccm usage in the nhl from the 15 or so games I've watched since the season started it seems like Crosby has been the only player consistently breaking sticks in game, but that may be because they always mention it. Leads me to believe it was a bad batch, that or illuminati.

Crosby isn't playing up to standards. I highly highly doubt the ONLY reason he was/is trying Bauer is because he got a bad batch....

Anyone see if he's still using it tonight vs Caps? That will let you know, CCM could get it in the locker room extremely fast even if it's just a couple to tie him over. He's their main guy other than McDavid...

Anyone see if he's still using it tonight vs Caps?

fb6bc2fe9a442930860f6a7067008500.jpg

Maybe he heard something from CCM. They pay him a boatload of money to be in their gear.

Judging from the game, and the picture above, I think he's using the CCM Ribcore Reckoner.

He has his own build with those graphics

Correct me if I'm wrong boys but don't most NHL'ers use custom made (or modified to their liking) pro-stock sticks that are disguised as whatever brand they are endorsed by? Or is this something only seen with marquee players with endorsement contracts? Thx.

Correct me if I'm wrong boys but don't most NHL'ers use custom made (or modified to their liking) pro-stock sticks that are disguised as whatever brand they are endorsed by? Or is this something only seen with marquee players with endorsement contracts? Thx.

Sticks and skates will be made to look like other models from the same manufacturer, but never from a different manufacturer.

Sticks and skates will be made to look like other models from the same manufacturer, but never from a different manufacturer.

Unless you are Brett Hull and have a sharpie.

TPS offered to paint non-TPS NHL sticks pink with the breast cancer logo about 10 years back. Probably the closest to painting over another company's stick as you'll get.