Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

Detroit's wouldn't be too bad if they didn't use white gloves. Chicago has to easily be the worst out of the 6 outdoor jerseys.

1. Colorado

2. Minnesota

3. Montreal

4. Boston

5. Detroit

6. Chicago

Minnesota should take the shoulder yolk off and have those as their Home jersey. Put the red as an alternate if they still wanna keep it but with success of Halifax it doesn't look right (I don't care who had the design first just saying)

I have stared at this way too long and can't figure out what he is without....Help!!!

Heh yeah I had looked for a few minutes at least and couldn't figure out what I was supposed to be looking at.

I was at the Wings game on Sunday and he was using 90 Flex Sticks that were in the rack in the tunnel.

PASHA90_zps8i49kzrl.jpg

Now that I looked at your photo again I see that you had the old Tacks stick whereas I have him in the new Ultra Tacks. He was also in JestSpeed skates now but still with the old holders.

JetSpeed1_zpsrla6nonq.jpg

looks much smaller on TV!

Don Cherry would be happy with those Gretzky-length cuffs. It looks like the cuffs go under the jersey sleeves.