Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

Nice. Looks a lot better than their previous sticks. They got a little too brandy and limited to saying that meant the neon G more than anything else.

Wild and North Stars Alumni jersey:

30a76900-a861-11e5-af52-179f789d916c_Wil

4ac72f50-a861-11e5-af52-179f789d916c_Wil

For the first time in the history of Modsquadhockey, we can all agree that the set up is beautiful.

Or can we?

Wild and North Stars Alumni jersey:

30a76900-a861-11e5-af52-179f789d916c_Wil

4ac72f50-a861-11e5-af52-179f789d916c_Wil

For the first time in the history of Modsquadhockey, we can all agree that the set up is beautiful.

Or can we?

Until you realize the gold on the sweater, breezers, and socks are all different shades...

Until you realize the gold on the sweater, breezers, and socks are all different shades...

I dont think I'll ever get used to them being called "breezers". The only breezers I'm familiar with are made by Bacardi! :)

does anyone have an ETA on the new Easton sticks? In the past, I feel like we have heard something at this point in time on name and/or a few pictures. Any info or insight would be appreciated.

I dont think I'll ever get used to them being called "breezers". The only breezers I'm familiar with are made by Bacardi! :)

Breezers, Breezers, Breezers, Breezers,Breezers, Breezers, Breezers, Breezers,Breezers, Breezers, Breezers, Breezers,Breezers, Breezers, Breezers, Breezers,Breezers, Breezers, Breezers, Breezers,Breezers, Breezers, Breezers, Breezers,Breezers, Breezers, Breezers, Breezers,

Better? It's a Minnesota thing. :)

From a lifetime Minnesotan, yes they are a tremendous improvement over the Christmas Tree with a stupid animal crap they currently wear. Hard to knock the North Star Jersey, classic. Liked them better pre-Black though. I assume the Golds will all match at game time.

Don't have a picture but it looks like the Swedish WJC team is wearing the upcoming CCM Quicklite gloves.

really hope they go back to a single peice open cuff like the CL series gloves

really not a fan of the cuff on the Tacks line

Is there a close up picture of Kane's 1Xs? The only pictures I can find are too low resolution to get a good look at the skates. I'm curious to know how similar they are in appearance to the retail 1X LEs other than the blade holder. For instance, do his say 1X LE on the heel like the retail version, or just 1X?

Is there a close up picture of Kane's 1Xs? The only pictures I can find are too low resolution to get a good look at the skates. I'm curious to know how similar they are in appearance to the retail 1X LEs other than the blade holder. For instance, do his say 1X LE on the heel like the retail version, or just 1X?

They look exactly the same as retail except he doesn't have light speed edge holders he has the regular lightspeed holder so he can use Step Blacksteel.

A look at the new CCM bucket from a few different angles

I wonder if that one will have a run in with the Competition Bureau too...

When was Sweden wearing these CCM Jerseys in the image link above? They wore Nike today and normally do in big international events

Looks like it was last week, in their pre-tournament friendly against Canada.

Until you realize that the lighting affects the colours our eyes see. It matches, just poor lighting.

better shot of the new CCM gloves to be released (Im guessing)

Ill reserve judgement until I can see them in person and know more about them

but there is A LOT going on here - hope the all black ones are less busy

502691874_zpsuwtikzli.jpg

From the backhand breaks it looks like they're going backward from the 11K toward the last Jofa models that came before it.

From the backhand breaks it looks like they're going backward from the 11K toward the last Jofa models that came before it.

No idea why but to me it looks like the lovechild of a 30K and 4roll Pro III.