Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

The only 33 in the ASG is Byfuglien, so they have to be for him.

Edit : Just saw it on reddit. Confirmed for Big Buff.

If you look closely on the cuff it says BUFF (that even rhymed) ...

I noticed this last night at the Miami (OH) game. Louie Belpedio with the Supreme 1S skates and stick. I had to get this pic from a USA game to show the skates. Oddly enough, he was the only one that I noticed wearing the 1S's. Everybody else wearing Supreme's were wearing MX3's. I wonder if since he's also on the USA team he gets special privileges for stuff like that.

15fj1hh.jpg

I noticed this last night at the Miami (OH) game. Louie Belpedio with the Supreme 1S skates and stick. I had to get this pic from a USA game to show the skates. Oddly enough, he was the only one that I noticed wearing the 1S's. Everybody else wearing Supreme's were wearing MX3's. I wonder if since he's also on the USA team he gets special privileges for stuff like that.

15fj1hh.jpg

Or he just happened to need new skates at the right time to be able to get some first

Oh the page back where no one knew what the stick was? No I didn't. It's the new Easton GX. Good thing the picture police was doing their job.

He's saying that because you reposted that picture. Why do you have to be such a jerk on here?