Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sundinleafs137

2015-16 Gear Sightings

Filthy, bring back the luxe!

I agree. Not a white glove guy but those and the Supremes Larkin had on are sick.

Not a fan of the big winged wheel on the pant leg though.

The stadium series jerseys and the equipment to go along with it are a disaster. Seriously some of the worst design I have seen. I feel like this is one of those situations where the leader of the design team is the one who made it and is pushing it and that is the only way it got through. I can't imagine more than 5 designers could look at it and go "Yeah, this looks good."

Did anyone catch the helmet PK had on against the Flyers last night? Looked like a mix between a v08 and 11k

Ccm fitlite

The stadium series jerseys and the equipment to go along with it are a disaster. Seriously some of the worst design I have seen. I feel like this is one of those situations where the leader of the design team is the one who made it and is pushing it and that is the only way it got through. I can't imagine more than 5 designers could look at it and go "Yeah, this looks good."

Pretty much all of the stadium series uniforms have been awful. They need to just scrap those events altogether. Keep the winter classic and kill the rest.

Pretty much all of the stadium series uniforms have been awful. They need to just scrap those events altogether. Keep the winter classic and kill the rest.

Yeah, I am not a fan of them. The winter classic made sense. I honestly thought it was just going to be O.G 6 teams, but it seems it's just anyone can do it and now we have throwback jerseys to teams that don't have anything to throwback to. It's a gimmick that they think will get more people to watch hockey. I don't think it has worked in the least.

Not if they're planning to keep Easton Gloves and Sticks around. Ekman-Larsson has Easton on in that picture, so.....

Domi now using Bauer gloves and stick. I wonder if there is a timetable from NHL guys to transition to Bauer gear from Easton?

Domi now using Bauer gloves and stick. I wonder if there is a timetable from NHL guys to transition to Bauer gear from Easton?

To be fair, wasn't he spotted using Bauer back in pre-season? Did he switch back to Easton during the regular season only to switch back to Bauer again recently?

And as far as equipment transition, I'm guessing Easton already paid their licensing fees for the season so their name can certainly stay on gear, and since the word is that gloves and sticks (arguably Easton's best areas %-wise) are staying around in some form, the only guys that might eventually have issues are the ones still wearing Easton helmets and Mako skates. That said, given how NHL guys can horde gear (I mean Hornqvist is still wearing CCM U+CL skates and we all remember Selanne and his JOFAs), I wouldn't be surprised to see Easton gear sticking around on players for awhile.