Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2005 Bauer/Nike Catalogue Review

wow that's a lot of stuff.........i like how bauer's putting the XXX fade concept with more of the skates...looks really cool like that

one question though, what's the XIX supposed to be in actual numbers???

Haha, yeah don't really follow roman numerals, i know the basics though, but thanks, maybe I will have to check that skate out when it hits the stores, any idea when??

Anyone else notice that on page 7, the slash test showed that the Synergy is different than the Synergy Si-Core? Doesn't that prove that slash tests aren't accurate, seeing how they are the same shaft and should have the same slash rating?

Jr and Matt thanks a ton. I have a few questions. It seem's like Nike is almost done with hockey products. Is this probally the last year for it? It sucks because their is no Nike sticks. And the last thing I think it was in the magazine. The roller hockey backpack. Is that like a regulaar school bag? Or is it just a hockey bag for the shoulders. Cause if its a school bag I would love to pick one up.

Like a school bag, but made large enough for hockey equipment. Whether you wear it at school or use it for its intended purpose (hockey gear), you'll look like an idiot. :P

Okay, I may be the only on interested, but what does the hybrid fusion compare to, and do you have more details about it (ie Air-core etc.). Thanks.

Man I cannot beleive the FlexLites aren't coming out as inlines! Looks like I'll have to get a pair and convert. The silver and gold Vapor goal pads look amazing!

Okay, I may be the only on interested, but what does the hybrid fusion compare to, and do you have more details about it (ie Air-core etc.). Thanks.

No, it will compete directly against Easton's hybrid stick.

Is BNH sort of re-inventing the MEGA line? I remember a few years ago before the first Vapor 8 skate came out that Bure, Mogilney and others were wearing the Mega skates, and also some had the Bauer Air 90, which were the more updated Mega skates when Canstar got bought out by Nike. Any thoughts?

If I remember correctly, the 8090s are the resurrection of the Mega fit.