Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baz1985

Bauer P02 / Easton E5 Curve

Hey,

Do any of you guys know of any similar curves to the Bauer P02 / Easton E5 Curve but with a round toe? So basically a heal curve with an open face and round toe.

Don't say the E6/P91a as its basically pure heal curve with a straight blade and wedge.

I see that sherwood offer a lot of heal curves but I would never buy a stick based on the blade charts.

Is anyone using a curve with the above spec? If you are could you post some photos please :-)

Thanks,

I done a search for the blade but I can't see any actual photos of the curve, only what it's showing in the curve chart, but from the chart anyway it's got potential. According with the True curve chart curves such as P92 are toe curves lol anyways...

CCM Galchenyuk

Looks interesting but I can't seem to get an actually photo of the blade.

On the blade charts it looks maybe like a P91a / Drury curve Heel, straight with wedge, some charts were saying small blade and others medium :-( I hate when different charts say different things on the same curve :-(

Looks interesting but I can't seem to get an actually photo of the blade.

On the blade charts it looks maybe like a P91a / Drury curve Heel, straight with wedge, some charts were saying small blade and others medium :-( I hate when different charts say different things on the same curve :-(

Its not a straight wedge like the curves you menitoned. CCM has the Phaneuf curve which is their version of the straight wedge. The Galchenyuk has plenty of actual "curve" to it. I wouldnt call the blade "small"either. Length wise its marginally longer then the Easton Sakic/E3.

Its not a straight wedge like the curves you menitoned. CCM has the Phaneuf curve which is their version of the straight wedge. The Galchenyuk has plenty of actual "curve" to it. I wouldnt call the blade "small"either. Length wise its marginally longer then the Easton Sakic/E3.

http://ccmhockey.com/en/gear/player/sticks/ultra-tacks-stick

CCM compared it to the Bauer P91 and Easton P6 (Drury) but your correct in saying the Phaneuf is the clone curve of the Bauer P91 and Easton P6.

Do you have a photo looking down at the curve and also the face of the blade?

P106 doesnt open up and has a relatively closed face, where as the Galchenyuk does.

Now just to try and find that curve lol, HockeyMonkey.eu do not have it. What CCM stick would you recomend? Tacks? RBZ? Ribcore.

Is it the P15?

It's a rare curve

Yes, its the P15 and it all depends on what your'e looking for. Low-kick vs mid-kick vs custom-kick. They all have their positives and negatives.

The P15? Euro equivalent is the #6.

That looks like a lot smaller curve than Thanos posted above, I'm suspecting that it's the equivalent to Bauers P91a / Eason P6/E6, correct me if I am wrong.

That looks like a lot smaller curve than Thanos posted above, I'm suspecting that it's the equivalent to Bauers P91a / Eason P6/E6, correct me if I am wrong.

Well, it's CCM's version of the (Originally Easton Drury) heel curve. If it's smaller, bigger or the same, I don't know.