Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

New hockey sitcom on IFC called BENDERS

I'm playing on one of them right now: Skateful Dead. My neighbor whose car I borrow to get to my games whenever Wifey has mine is in that series. She played a masseuse, apparently.

This sounds awful. But I'm sure I'll still download it.

Correct.... and agreed.

If anyone has ever seen MTV's "Guy Code", two of the main guys are also on that show. Their comedy skills leave a lot to be desired, so I can only imagine how well they can act.

'Bout half way through, this is TERRIBLE.... Have to assume this took about 1.5 days and 12K to make....

TERRIBLE.... Will watch only because teaser "Where did you play college hockey?" "University of Phoenix". Classic

This show sucks

They need to do better with their situational awareness and background. Did anyone else catch the daylight in the window in the locker room when the game was supposed to be at night in ep 2?

Locker rooms have windows?

That was my first thought too, I don't know if I've ever been in one that had Windows

We have at least one rink that has LR's with that block glass that you can't see through, but lets natural light in.

Watched episode 2, it was better. Still a pretty terrible show, but better. I'll watch episode 3.

As I recall, a few of the old MDC rinks (Janus, Methuen) had frosted windows way up high in the lockerrooms.

The dressing rooms they added at Daly have high windows as well. I seem to recall Shea (Quincy) also does, but I think they're covered with insulation now.

I suppose having a show about a low-level adult league means you don't have to worry as much about finding actors who can skate...

Haven't watched this week's episode yet, but the show is growing on me.

I'd like to see more actual hockey subject matter though

Haven't watched this week's episode yet, but the show is growing on me.

I'd like to see more actual hockey subject matter though

Same... Not sure if it's that I usually DVR and have a few drinks in me when I actually watch. Agree, need more hockey.