Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

100 flex Warrior Dynasty AXT1 shaft; pro stock Large Warrior Franchise pants; Jofa & CCM CL Elbows

PM me if you think we can work something out, as I am open to trades if you have anything I may be interested in (Vapor 1X shaft 87 flex; or RH W88 Warrior Dynasty, RH P88 Vapor, or RH BASE BC71 Malkin pro replacement blades)

All prices shipped to USA.

IMG_5310_zpsa3pcwfca.jpg

IMG_5300_zpswvocvzxp.jpg

$50 shipped - 100 flex Warrior Dynasty AXt1 shaft (cut down to 53.5 inches) - used once - both the shaft and the grip are in perfect shape- I just do not like any sticks other than super low kick point/ quick release type sticks (Vapor 1X, Warrior QR1/Pro, Reebok 40/30K) - which is too bad for me because I love this velvet grip of the shaft. - ** does not include the ButtEndz Twirl grip shown in the 2nd pic ** - the grip left a faint yellow residue on the shaft where the "drips" were.

pro stock Warrior Franchise Anaheim Ducks size Large pants- used for about 6 months, playing 2-3x/week. Great pants, only blemish is some discoloration in the yellow interior (shown in pic). Otherwise, these things are tanks and fully intact. I have since become a girdle guy, but if I were playing in full contact or in a chippier setting (neither of which I have any desire for), then I think I would still be in these. (no longer available)

(no longer available) size 6 Jofa 9044 Elbow pads - very rarely used. Some of the glue that holds together one of the velcro straps has come undone. I suspect it is an easy fix for someone reasonably handy.

no longer available - CCM size Large Crazy Light Elbow pads- used for about 6 months, 2-3x/week - some fraying in the neoprene middle strap of each arm. I think that this has been a defect on alot of these pads. Interestingly, all damage seems to have occurred about 1 month into use, and has not become any worse since then.