Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OrrSmith

More Forward Flex.... Bauer Supreme or CCM JetSpeed?

I was wondering if anyone knew which skate has more forward flex? Looking at both a 190 Supreme and a JetSpeed skate side by side, it appears that the 190 has more forward lean from the back of the boot. The JetSpeed has a forward flex of 13 degrees but I can't get the Bauer Supreme info on forward flex.

I'm not sure if you're asking about flex or pitch...

If you're asking about a forward pitch, I'd have to say the jetspeed.

My kid demo'd the JetSpeeds and found that he felt like he was always falling backwards. I know he is getting that feeling because he is used to a Mako with a 9/10 profile. I looked at both the JetSpeed and the Bauer 190 skate side by side and thought the back of the Supreme boot appeared to have more of a forward angle than the JetSpeed so thought it would maybe be better for pitch and forward flex.

Orr, I felt the same way my first time out with them. It's a noticeable difference even between JetSpeed's & RibCor's, JetSpeeds really put me back on my heels but I was able to adjust after a few minutes.

I'm not sure if you're asking about flex or pitch...

If you're asking about a forward pitch, I'd have to say the jetspeed.

Have we concluded OP is asking about pitch?