Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badkarma

Easton Pro 15 pants vs Bauer APX2 Pants

I currently wear a pair of Warrior Covert DT1s size Medium. I am about 5'9, 185. I am looking for some pants with a little bit more room around the thighs. Does anyone know anything about these Pro 15 pants? Assuming I like the fit of both, what pant do you think is better overall? Thanks.

I tried on both these pants recently when I went shopping for a pair. Both of these would have satisfied my height requirement (I'm a tall guy)

I thought these pants fit quite differently and I definitely advise giving them a try. I felt like the Pro 15 was more of a closer fit than the APX2's, thus the APX2 had more room. The Pro 15 also felt a bit too bulky for my likes

I ended up getting the APX2 and am happy with the decision.

Thanks for the feedback...I would have thought that the Pro15s would have offered more thigh room because its being marketed as having a traditional fit while the APX2 are said to have tapered fit. I should be trying both on very soon, Im curious to see how they fit.

ok...I am also hearing that even though the APX2 is tighter at the waist and hips, its opens up at the thighs, but its more of a Euro cut which is still tight...now I am thinking about looking into the Nexus vs Pro 15.