Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elpresidente99

Back to the game, Stick advice

Hello,

I´m back after a 3 year abstinece because of a knee surgery. Now I´m feelin strong enough to go back and do my best. In the past my absolute favourite stick was the Easton SE16.

After the Eastons my favourite Stick for shooting was die Bauer X60 and for feel it was the bauer TO stick, but i never got that pop from it. The last games i played an Easton RS2 and the pop was back and it was a great feeling stick.

So guys please give me some advice for a very good stick for wrist shoots and a good feel. Easton and Bauer. How about the NEXUS Line??

Thanks

Depending on your price range, Sherwood EK15 has nice feel, and really nice for wristers and snapper. Going cheap in most places too due to the new EK60 coming out.

And as you said, new nexus line has nice puck feel and a nice quick and powerful release. Cant comment on the new N line compared to the old nexus line, but im really pleased with my N8000.

Also, new easton stealth CX line. Great shooting feel. Possibly not as durable as the Nexus, but it depends on how much you play i guess.

Nexus 8000 is a lot heavier than the EK15. Its very blade heavy/unbalanced which is a shame because the 1000 was great just lacked durability. The 1N is lighter and better balanced than the 8000 but comes with that $269.00 USD price tag with it. The model below, N9000, isn't much heavier and it still well balanced. Nexus line is certainly a "shooters stick" as it comes with a fluid mid-kick as opposed to the Supreme which is a Mid and Vapor which is a low-kick. Wrist shots and snappers will pop off the 1N. Won't have the fastest release time, but you won't sacrifice much in the way of power as you would with a low-kick that has a faster release. Not a fan of Easton at all, haven't had good luck with durability. The only Bauer sticks I'll use is the Nexus line. Warrior QR1/QR Pro are nice, good puck feel, nice pop, just 'rubber bands' pretty quickly.