Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

louierev07

Can you iron on Numbers and team Logo to a jersey?

My current team wears a jersey with just the logo on the front and a number on the back. The jersey I used last year is HUGE, and I have a blank jersey that actually fits in the same color that our team wears. Would it be possible to just go out and buy the iron on transfer paper to put the logo and number on it? Either that or there are some screen printing places around here - the number should be easy enough, but the logo might cost $$$ because its not standard. Anyone try this before?

You can. It may not last though. A better option would be to take it to a seamstress. They could stitch it on, and they're pretty inexpensive usually.

It's typically not cost effective to screen print a logo for one jersey. Anybody else on your team need one too? There may be a minimum order to get it set up. Find out where the originals were printed and contact them to get more details.

I would be reluctant to try and use a standard iron-on transfer with a hockey jersey. You might end up just melting the jersey if you're not careful.

I agree with Monty.

It's possible but it won't look very nice. Many of these iron on transfers aren't made to stretch with the fabric and will start cracking.

How much are you willing to spend? How close to your team's jersey do you want it to look like?