Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Weihanda

Looking for Warrior W11 Kremlin curve or similar

Im from Germany and i had this curve for a long time but now i cant find it anymore! I know that Easton has it as E38 but never found a E38 at the shops or the web! I hobe someone can help me

I did play the P08 on a Total One when they came out and right now ill play the E28 on a Easton Stealth CX. It's ok but not even close to the W11 or the E38! I was hoping they bring them back but i guess i have to go with all the 28 cuves :-/

Cannon from Finland had it in their curve lineup, but I don't know if they're still producing sticks or if they have it in stock. I get the sense from looking at their website that they aren't selling much and are at risk of going away. I can't remember exactly what they called it, I think the Loco Ovi, which might mean it's a clone of the CCM Crazy Ovi curve (H77). You could try and contact them about ordering some sticks. Or keep your eyes open for H77's on eBay. They're not incredibly common, but I've seen them every now and again. I'm pretty sure it's closer to the the Kremlin than the P08.

Warrior told me that:

Andreas, the Kremlin curve was discontinued a couple years ago and is no longer available. It may be available again in the future if/when we reopen the custom stick program.

Cannon only has the P08 Ovechkin curve!

• Like 1

Thanks for the input. I'd love to be able to order a couple Vanek QR's.

I wish BASE at least would offer that pattern. It's a shame it never gets to stay as a retail offering from any of the manufacturers. It's such a subtle but amazing pattern.

I did play the P08 on a Total One when they came out and right now ill play the E28 on a Easton Stealth CX. It's ok but not even close to the W11 or the E38! I was hoping they bring them back but i guess i have to go with all the 28 cuves :-/

There's a new Danish stick maker that's trying to make decent sticks at a lower price point, Vanx. So far, they're only offering "P92" and "P08" curves. From looking at their P08 in the local shop just now, it didn't seem to be a clone of the Bauer P08 pictures I've seen. Maybe you could contact them to get some specific shots of the pattern to see if it's what you're after.

I asked Cannon ant they just offer the P08 and this curve is so wide away from the kremlin. even the whole 28 stuff is closer to the kremlin. busch from swiss told me that this curve is just sick and they dont even have something close. well, i guess i stick with my easton e28. the stealth c7.0 that i play right now is not bad at all.

Cool. I hope it works out for you. I'm a bad judge of the differences between P08 and W11, but maybe this is your lucky brand?

After a long run on my W11 curve, i finaly found something way diferent but it is my new curve and i love it so much. It´s a True TC1 curve. they sell it as an Ovi curve but it´s far away from it. Aaaaaand Hockeymonkey sells them for 179$ with another 30% discount. Lucky Me!!!!!

Cool. Can you post pictures of the TC1? I've been wondering what that pattern looks like. Is True keeping it available, though? I thought they were killing the TC1 and TC3 off with their next generation of sticks.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2016 at 6:42 AM, Weihanda said:

After a long run on my W11 curve, i finaly found something way diferent but it is my new curve and i love it so much. It´s a True TC1 curve. they sell it as an Ovi curve but it´s far away from it. Aaaaaand Hockeymonkey sells them for 179$ with another 30% discount. Lucky Me!!!!!

On 3/2/2016 at 8:51 AM, flip12 said:

Cool. Can you post pictures of the TC1? I've been wondering what that pattern looks like. Is True keeping it available, though? I thought they were killing the TC1 and TC3 off with their next generation of sticks.

I'd also love to see some photos of the TC1, I've had a hard time coming across images of it from the time the A series came out

I have never used any of their sticked but allblackhockeysticks.com claims to have a Kremlin/CrazyOvi style curve, the AB8 curve.  Their sticks are fairly inexpensive as well ($89 for senior, $84 for intermediate).  Plus they are only 440 grams.

I am in the same boat with discontinued curves, I have been using the CCM CrazyOvi curve for the past 3 years and I am trying to decide if I go to a more common curve and adjust my shot, or stick with what I know and stay with this ridiculous curve (that sacrifices my backhand).

I just hate trying new curves, because they are an expensive experiment if they don't work out.

if anyone has any feedback on All Black Hockey Sticks let me know before I bite the bullet.  

• Sad 1

I did end up buying the All Black stick (AB28) and it is great. I bought it shortly after my post in 2016 and I am still using the same stick. Well worth the money. 

• Thanks 1