Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

syinx

Pro 15 vs CX

Anyone have any information regarding the fit/protection differences between the CX pant and the Pro 15 pant?

Two different cuts.

The Pro15 is IMO the closest pant to pro that is a "retail" product. It's a beast. You simply won't find another pant with a better protection package.

Two different cuts.

The Pro15 is IMO the closest pant to pro that is a "retail" product. It's a beast. You simply won't find another pant with a better protection package.

Ah. After taking a proper looksie I noticed the Pro15 is a lot looser at the hips. I was looking for more mobility than I have in the HSX, but I'm as skinny guy. Might have to go for the CX. Thanks again, JR.

Hey guys sorry to stray away from the main mentioned in the topic but since it's about pants I need new ones and I was looking into the ccm rbz's... How's the protection and mobility? I'm in the nxg now which I know is a gridle which I really like but I'm kinda wondering about these pants... Any help is much appreciated!!!

I am around 5'9-5'10 and 180-185lbs and have a 33 inch waist.

Got the Pro 15 pants a week ago and have played in 2 full games...I came from Warrior Covert DT1s (medium) which IMO were too tight and too short. Then I moved to a pair of Bauer Vapor X100s (Large) which felt good and had the room and length, but felt really flimsy and just not very durable, however, the did their job and I never felt at thing while blocking shots or falling.

Finally, I got a gift certificate as a gift and purchased the Easton Pro 15s (Large). Even though the Large is listed as 34-36 inches at the waist, I opted to go this route because the Medium was listed at 32-34 inches at the waist and since I ordered them without trying them on, I wanted to error on the side of being a little bit bigger because I love the roomy fit vs the tighter tapered fitted feel. These pants are BOMB PROOF. I love them. I am a size 33, but when I tighten these up at the waist by cinching the belt as far as it can go and lacing the front up through the top laces which connect to the kidney pads, they fit perfect. So I would say that at the waist, the Easton Pro 15s fit true to size. The large is slightly roomy on me in the rear, however, the room allows for maximum movement and freedom if you like the roomy traditional fit. These pants are nice and are probably going to be my last pair for a long long time. Hope this helps.