Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hank_33

Sherwood Rekker EK40

Did anyone try a rekker ek40 yet and can provide any feedback about it? Sounds like an awesome stick at that pricepoint

How does it feel flex wise (true to rating/whippier/stiffer)? I'm really interested in trying a senior sized 65flex stick

We've got quite a few junior teams who always previously used the T90 now using this stick for 2015-16. It weighs 460 grams and the blade is awesome. Price is really aggresive as well, $119 in Canada and $109 in the US.

The EK15 just got closed out and reduced again to $150. Then hockey monkey has a 20% off that can be used on it because its also eligible for discounts now brining it down to $120. Just saying I haven't used an Ek40 but I got an EK15 and an Ek60 and there both great.

thank you. normally I would look for close-out sticks, but the ek15 is not available in the pp28 curve

As I understand the only difference between the ek40 and ek60 is the different shaft construction and the graphene, blade is the same?

so it should be great for that low price

thank you. normally I would look for close-out sticks, but the ek15 is not available in the pp28 curve

As I understand the only difference between the ek40 and ek60 is the different shaft construction and the graphene, blade is the same?

so it should be great for that low price

I know right. It seems right after they went on bigger discount they where all gone. I was considering another one with the Ryan II curve but not even a few days after the price went down I can't find one anymore.

Love these sticks, 119 for ek15 is a steal, picked up another one in pp26. If you don't mind grip it looks like they still have almost all flexes and patterns (Ryan II is pp88 right?)

Love these sticks, 119 for ek15 is a steal, picked up another one in pp26. If you don't mind grip it looks like they still have almost all flexes and patterns (Ryan II is pp88 right?)

Yeah,if I get another one I want like an 85 or 95 flex in a right. All I see now is mostly left handed. Both my EK15 and Ek60 I got now are pretty much brand new anyway. I'm still thinking about a CCM superfast stick anyway to switch it up but there's other hockey stuff I'd rather spend my money on right now then another stick.

I'm thinking about picking up either this, or going to try to find a Bauer Nexus 1000 somewhere.. As a side note, does anyone know what the closest modern day Bauer/Sherwood curve to the old Afinogenov on the TPS sticks is?