Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elpresidente99

Difference between 1x and 1n stick, need advice

I'am a left Forward and 95% of my shots are wristers and quick snapshots. For that kind of shots my absolute favorite stick was die x:60 but always went back to my ONE95 and TOTALONE because of the so much better puck feel.

Which stick should i get?

Is the feel of the Vapor line now better?? I know for my kind of shots 1x is the king, but now Play a True 5.2 and i like the stick in the shoot category but it also lags in puck feel. Took my old TO back and my stickhandling is so much better, but the shots come not off really quick and i need so much power to get a really good shot out of it.

And there is the 1n i'm feeling everybody is raving about it. Is the stick so good?? At our local professional Team almost everybody have now the 1N and they had Easton, Warrior sticks before..

Thanks

If you want quick i'd look at the 1X over the 1N. 1N is a much softer puck feel and the shots do lag a bit more than they did with the True sticks I used last season. Keep in mind that the sticks you see players using in the NHL or whatever local team you see can be completely different than what they look like. Bauer said Nexus was their most popular graphic so just because a guy looks like hes using one stick doesnt mean its the same one you can get off the rack at your local shop.

I had two 1X before, I have one now. I also have a custom 1N on order and had one before that. I'm my opinion the 1N is the better all around stick. Total 5 sticks between the two models and I think both are excellent.

Durability:

1N > 1X hands down.

Puck feel:

1X > 1N but the 1N still feels great

Shot power:

1N > 1X I don't feel the 1N lags in release enough to care about and it makes up for it in easy loading and overall velocity

Shaft shape:

Do you like a rounded shaft or square more?

I love my 1X and it's a great stick but I am firm when I say that through many games and stick time with both that I will be using my 1N when it comes in.

Is the 1N "that good"? Yes it is.

If you want quick i'd look at the 1X over the 1N. 1N is a much softer puck feel and the shots do lag a bit more than they did with the True sticks I used last season. Keep in mind that the sticks you see players using in the NHL or whatever local team you see can be completely different than what they look like. Bauer said Nexus was their most popular graphic so just because a guy looks like hes using one stick doesnt mean its the same one you can get off the rack at your local shop.

I agree, if you are looking for quick release then I would take the 1X. I like the 1N better tho, it's got a nice smooth release.