Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GreatestAmericanBeardo

Does anyone remember the CLEAR tuuk from the 80?

Does anyone remember the CLEAR tuuk from the 80? Damn!! that kid Rodney was the COOLEST during the Friday Night Public Skates (lights down, music up... Skynyrd, Rush, Cheap Trick)

i think one kid also had BLUE ones.

anyone still using them?

~GAB

Yeah I remember them and they did look funky. Thanks for the post, I had a good laugh. Looking forward to some pics to see if anybody here has got them.

I remember seeing the blues...but told by some that many with the blue had problems with the holders not being as durable. Clear 80...as in 1980?

My buddy growing up had a pair of Daoust with clear holders, they were black with brown leather. I was very jealous in my all black Bauers with white holders.

I remember seeing the blues...but told by some that many with the blue had problems with the holders not being as durable. Clear 80...as in 1980?

Sorry yes the 1980's. That's what happens when your boss is rolling around talking about the new TPS cover sheets while you're trying to post.

My buddy growing up had a pair of Daoust with clear holders, they were black with brown leather. I was very jealous in my all black Bauers with white holders.

and now they can be yours for the low low price on 149.99...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Vintage-DAOUST-ROAD-RUNNER-Ice-Hockey-Skates-Size-8-w-CLEAR-TUUK/191732252317?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20140602152332%26meid%3Dcc04299d742142e89098863c83244772%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D4%26sd%3D191514631065

Gretzky sported the blues. My son had the clears on one70's as a 9 year old.

Gretzky skated on Perfecta holders, not Tuuks.

I have a pair of Mega 10-90s with blue Tuuk classics for pond hockey. Gets weird looks every time.

Gretzky skated on Perfecta holders, not Tuuks.

I have a pair of Mega 10-90s with blue Tuuk classics for pond hockey. Gets weird looks every time.

I wore Mega 10-90's with blue Tuuk holders for 15 years. Durability was fine.

The OP is talking about Tuuk 2000s. They were completely clear.

I have a set. My plan was to seal them and put goldfish in them.

A little "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka" on ice?