Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

Labeda Hockey

Curious to see what the gloves are all about.

And if Justin is somehow affiliated with Labeda now, please bring back some of the concepts you worked into the Mission '714' glove from back in the day!

Positing lots of pics on Instagram. New website going live soon.

Just as I'm starting to get back into roller, great timing. Can't wait to see and buy what's next...

Also glad to see your 'signature' orange being used.

https://twitter.com/MikeYezerski/status/680988804480647168

Every time i get a set. Literally my first skate with them today. I don't think it affects me now but I really hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

my orange millenniums had two wheels with these kinds of defects, hasn't seemed to effect them at that spot, but my wheels are cracking again already

If you guys receive wheels with that type of defect, we will replace them. All you have to do is send them back and we replace them.

Also:

Come check out our new website: www.labeda.com

A ton of new gear, a wheel matrix to help you decide on which wheel is best for you, and many other new items.

New site and products look great! Glad to see this coming from an industry leader like Labeda. Really like the idea of the wheel matrix.

Just curious when there is a mix of wheels, does that mean a combination like addiction in the middle, millenniums on the front and back?

Just curious when there is a mix of wheels, does that mean a combination like addiction in the middle, millenniums on the front and back?

I don't believe there is a mix of wheels recommended. When we recommend different wheels (it is for the entire set), it is based on the preference of a player. In other words, if you want more speed we recommend 'X" wheel, if you want more grip we recommend "Y" wheel, and so on.

I don't believe there is a mix of wheels recommended. When we recommend different wheels (it is for the entire set), it is based on the preference of a player. In other words, if you want more speed we recommend 'X" wheel, if you want more grip we recommend "Y" wheel, and so on.

Thanks Justin. I know some guys who still swear by having softer wheels on the 1st and last wheel that say it gives them more grip and stuff like that.

The wheel matrix was actually very difficult to build, because so much is based on personal preference. We tried to find the best options since we get asked so often which wheel is best.

Justin

Justin,  

Thanks for all the great information, both previously and now with Labeda.

Big fan of the Signature series of Dynasty 3 and the Milleniums for my sons current Mission hi-lo setup.  

Looking at the online wheel matrix we are in the right choices, but out of necessity he had to recently put some Milleniums in the back, while keeping his D3s in the front.  

I thought we had more time and not ordered yet, but turns out he loves that setup, my question, is their an optimal way to deploy both, or should he stick with either or.  

Thanks,
Dave

Wheels are really about preference.  There is no right or wrong (other than the obvious stuff: playing outside/etc.).  Any combination that a player likes, is the correct choice.