Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazinmets73

Eagle glove palm material

the talon 100 gloves are my favourite of all time. fits similarly to the vapors which i used previously. good padding all around. super durable palm (i use grip tape on my butt ends).

I'm in a pair of Aeros right now and loving it. Very much a traditional 4-roll fit. I've come from a pair of Warrior Franchises before which I also were much fond of. Bit more snug than Franchise with great protection. Definitely recommend.

Excellent, I'm a vegan and have been looking for a non animal skin glove.

Does anyone have experience with the eagle 60, aero, or 100 gloves?

Then you shouldn't wear EAGLES ;) *ba dun tsssssss*

I could not agree more. Hopefully they will still put the "old" logo on customs in the future.

OH GOD !! what the heck is that!?!? ^^^ Their design right now is perfect. why change?

God awful logo on that one

What is the difference between Talon 100 and Talon 100 pro?

Talon 100 Pro has plastic reinforcement throughout all areas of the glove and some carbon reinforcement on the backhand, while the Talon 100 only has plastic reinforcements in the fingers and backhand area, no carbon areas. Other than that, they're essentially the same

Do you think it's worth the extra couple bucks?

I'd say it's worth it, there's more protection to be offered for about $20 difference. You should be able to get a good deal on either model, most hockey stores are putting last year's Eagles on clearance.

I'd say it's worth it, there's more protection to be offered for about $20 difference. You should be able to get a good deal on either model, most hockey stores are putting last year's Eagles on clearance.

AAAAAAND with last years models, you get a better logo. I'm going to scoop up another pair of the talon 60s. As long AC I can find them in black.

And you might want to buy up the current stock now if, like me, you're not fond of the new Eagle cuff logo coming out in 2016:

2016.gv.aero.pro.jpg

http://eaglehockey.com/gloves/aero-pro/

Thanks for the tip, just bought a pair of Aero Pros since you posted that new logo. HM has them on clearance with an additional 20% off if anyone is thinking about pulling the trigger.