Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
passmaster16

Best Replacement For Reebok 7k Inline Skate?

I'm currently skating on the Rbk 7k (2011 model) Size 9.5D inline which I like but are starting to show their age. These skates have the Labeda hummer chassis with all 80mm setup: http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/descpage-R7KRS.html

I know that Reebok has been absorbed by CCM. Is there an equivalent CCM model in terms of fit and skating stance compared to my 7ks? If not, is there another manufacturer that offers a similar option to my 7ks?
Thx in advance!
Josh

Those are the inline skates I got! Mine are still in good shape though I think since I don't play a lot of inline hockey. I would maybe suggest getting a pair of CCM ribcor ice skates or clearanced Reebok ones if u can find them and get inline chassis put on them if u want the lace lock feature and the pump. I can go without the pump, is there any other skates that have the lace lock feature the Ribcor skates have?

Howdy,

Is there a Reebok to CCM chart that shows how the old Reebok #'s compare to the new CCM ones?

And can anyone confirm that the last / foot shape being used by CCM for the Ribcors are the same ones Reebok used?

Mark

A friend of mine swapped from his old reebok inline skates to some Alkali RPD Shift+. Absolutely loves them.

It might be worth trying a couple of other brands out too.

• Like 1

I have tried all the different brands my local hockey stores carry, and and unfortunately for me nothing fits me like my reebok skates. All the other brands hurt my flat feet so bad I can barely stand up in the store. Even the CCM skates are nothing compared to the old Reebok skates. I wish I could still get a pair of reebok skates in 9.5.

On 2/24/2018 at 4:14 PM, specs78 said:

Have you tried ebay or sideline swap? I just looked and there is a pair of 9K size 9.5 ice skates that look pretty new on ebay. You could switch those to roller.

Damn I wish I saw that ebay listing. I haven't seen anything close to my size available.  What is sideline swap? 

Edited by nyrmetros