Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XUHockey21

CCM 30K or Bauer X80?

I hunted down a deal on both sticks, and would appreciate some input. The 30K is $90, the X80 is $70, so not a huge difference in price. My initial leaning is toward the 30K, as it looks to be a higher grade stick with better materials. But, as I said, I'd love to hear what you guys have to say. Thanks!

Like TheGoose said, if you can hunt down a X100, go for that. That being said, the 30K was our best-selling stick in my store until the TRUE A4.5's came in.

Like TheGoose said, if you can hunt down a X100, go for that. That being said, the 30K was our best-selling stick in my store until the TRUE A4.5's came in.

Are you noticing a strong trend of great sales for the $150-$120 pricepoint? If so, since when did you start noticing it and with what sticks?

Get the x100 for $99.

Where are you seeing this price? I can't find them for less than $130. Also, not in my curve. I did see an APX2 for $130, so that might be in the running as well, if my curve is in stock.

You should take a skate or a couple of shots in a gallery since Ribcore and Vapor sticks do have a different feel to them.
I paid quite a bit for my tacks, owning a RibCore and 2 NXGs but it paid off, never touched another stick ever since.

I did demo a 1X and Reckoner yesterday. I hated the 1X and fell in love with the Reckoner. The problem there is I can't afford either one and I'm not sure how either stick translates to last year's models.

I did demo a 1X and Reckoner yesterday. I hated the 1X and fell in love with the Reckoner. The problem there is I can't afford either one and I'm not sure how either stick translates to last year's models.

The RibCores all fell quite alike, so you can basically go with any of the family, flex profile and so are the same. So go with the APX2 family or a first gen RibCore and you should be generally fine.