Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

syinx

Easton E700 Helmet Fit

Anyone know of any helmets that fit similar to the E600/E700 helmets? I'm in one right now, and with Easton being bought out, it's been really tough finding a helmet that fits as well. I've tried a wide range of helmets and I can't find one that fits quite as well.

I'm hoping for some second opinions that'll perhaps help me narrow down my search before I go out and put another half dozen buckets on my head again.

Anyone know of any helmets that fit similar to the E600/E700 helmets? I'm in one right now, and with Easton being bought out, it's been really tough finding a helmet that fits as well. I've tried a wide range of helmets and I can't find one that fits quite as well.

I'm hoping for some second opinions that'll perhaps help me narrow down my search before I go out and put another half dozen buckets on my head again.

Perhaps you can try their newest offering. https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/equipment/hockey/protective-equipment/helmets-and-cages/hockey-helmets/product/easton-synergy-380-mips-helmet-331790196.html

Easton just recently got purchased, which has no effect on the availability of E600/7000. They are everywhere. I'm also an E700 fan, and I absolutely won't be switching to another bucket anytime soon.

Perhaps you can try their newest offering. https://www.sportchek.ca/categories/equipment/hockey/protective-equipment/helmets-and-cages/hockey-helmets/product/easton-synergy-380-mips-helmet-331790196.html

Easton just recently got purchased, which has no effect on the availability of E600/7000. They are everywhere. I'm also an E700 fan, and I absolutely won't be switching to another bucket anytime soon.

Called up Sport Chek, they are unlikely to stock them. THS and Cyclone Taylor's also have had all their Easton orders cancelled.

Also, can't find them in my size and color I need for my uniform. (Medium, Black) Not locally anyway.

I personally really like the fit of the medium E600 (felt the medium E700 was a bit too big), but I also fit well in a Reebok 11K (unfortunately the CCM FitLite that replaced it doesn't seem to fit so well). I've found the E400, Re-AKT 100, and Resistance 300 all in large fit me nicely too, so maybe give those a shot.

I wasn't a fan of the E700

when i first got it i thought WOW this is so light and awesome

until i collided w someone and the helmet literally spun on my head

and it fit fine

it now is in my coach's bag and I went back to my trusty 7500

I got mine at sport check on clearance for $29 .... IMO it was worth the $30 for a coaching helmet but thats it