Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOVECHKIN

Best piece of equipment you've bought?

What's the one best piece of equipment you've bought yourself in the last 2 years? Sticks, skates, gloves, etc... they all count! It doesn't matter what you paid for it!! Just talking about pure enjoyment!!! Right now, I'm deciding between skates or sticks. Hmmmm.

Eyelet extension (or Flex55, made mine but you can buy them) to permanently cure my lace bite regardless of what skates I am in. Anything else is trivial if you can't skate.....

VH skates. I've had the pair since Sept. 2013, and they're still going strong. They're the first and only skates that really fit my feet properly.

One of the following three: my graf 8035 skates, CCM resistance helmet, or QR3 stick which has lasted me a year and a half of heavy wear and tear and is still going strong.

My Blackstone X01 sharpener. I love being able to have quality control of my sharpening, and also be able to do it whenever I wish.

Yea, I forgot about my X-01. Just like shoot_the_goalie stated, it is nice to sharpen whenever I want to and control the quality myself. Whenever I sharpen a pair that I've never sharpen before, I throw the square on the skates and 99.9% of the time I get a good laugh and shake my head. I mean I sharpened a pair of skates recently that was almost 5 lines out of square.

I'm going with my Bauer Vapor X100 skates. After 2 months, they have exceeded expectations for me, as far break in, comfort, and performance. 2nd, Reebok Ribcore stick. To me, it's everything a high end stick should be!

VH skates, which were completely overshadowed by Mako (not Mako II) which I bought two pairs for $150/ea CND back in December...which equated roughly $140 US including taxes and shipping.

Then there were some real gems that I have either really wanted to have or been looking for...

12620473_10154153951919415_1039729241_o.

12493693_10153874960684467_1662333034876

Easton Pro 10 Gloves. The feel of that glove is amazing compared to other 4 rolls IMO and especially compared to the older Easton 4 rolls, like the EQ Pro.....

RBZ elbows, second place my fit lite titanium cage. Best value buy would be the STX surgeon 500 I scooped up for 80