Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

moejoe3117

Conversion

Is it better to try and convert my skates myself, or let the shop I purchase them from do it

the answer depends on information we are not given, I.e. Do you have the necessary tools and knowledge of how to do so, the time available, and is there a LHS that you trust with such a conversion.

Only person I had convert a pair no longer works there. He is now one of the equipment managers for the blues. If I purchase at total hockey I think it would be free. I've done it before with goalie skates, and I did a friends skates. I have the tools and the time. I don't have t-nuts. And with TH doing it I figured they would be on the hook for any mistakes.

On February 18, 2016 at 1:19 PM, moejoe3117 said:Only person I had convert a pair no longer works there. He is now one of the equipment managers for the blues. If I purchase at total hockey I think it would be free. I've done it before with goalie skates, and I did a friends skates. I have the tools and the time. I don't have t-nuts. And with TH doing it I figured they would be on the hook for any mistakes.If you live near the TH in stpeters I had a pair of ccm crazy lights converted there no problem at all. I'd post a pic in the conversions topic but I'm terrible with computers