Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

CCM Jetspeed/Ribcor LE skates

Love the Jetspeed with the toned down red trim. They look a little bada$$. Not a big fan of the white trim on skates but the Ribcore look classy if you like that look. CCM is bringing the heat.

Looking at the Jetspeed LE runners, it looks like SB black runners in those pics. I thought the Jetspeed skates came with hyper glide runners.

Probably completing the blacked-out look.

Hoping the pic of the Ribcor's is just for a white version of the skate and that they will still come in black like they do right now.  The current version of the Ribcor is a good looking skate, IMO.

25 minutes ago, SCBlueLiner said:

Hoping the pic of the Ribcor's is just for a white version of the skate and that they will still come in black like they do right now.  The current version of the Ribcor is a good looking skate, IMO.

I like the current ones also. I just got the 48k though already. Does anybody know if it's just the top of the line ones getting the limited edition color or if it's the whole line?

6 hours ago, StlBlues86 said:

I like the current ones also. I just got the 48k though already. Does anybody know if it's just the top of the line ones getting the limited edition color or if it's the whole line?

Normally it's only the top of the line that come in the limited edition white as well.  One year I remember Reebok had a lower level skate  called the White K, it was in the 20k line

surprised no one has noticed.  the Jetspeeds have black laces...adding another level to the darkside of how they look and the Ribcores have White...which further aids in the White Border trim

14 hours ago, JetsCanucks said:

Normally it's only the top of the line that come in the limited edition white as well.  One year I remember Reebok had a lower level skate  called the White K, it was in the 20k line

That's right.  I remember the White K and what you said about the LE being the white color option makes sense.

I want the 50k Ribcors so bad now. I have a soft spot for white trimmed skates.

But alas, the only way i'd get new skates is if my mako's fall apart. That hasn't happened yet thankfully.

On February 22, 2016 at 1:17 PM, StlBlues86 said:

Just sharing that it will be a 50K and 44K for the white RibCor versions and JetSpeed top end and JetSpeed 280 for the JetSpeed Black versions.

1 hour ago, BelangerJS said:

Just sharing that it will be a 50K and 44K for the white RibCor versions and JetSpeed top end and JetSpeed 280 for the JetSpeed Black versions.

Yep.  Similar to how Bauer offers the LE editions on their top model and their mid-high model skates.