Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Asian Tomatoe

Ccm fitlite titanium cage opinions

Has anyone used this cage enough to provide a review or have experience with it?

I'm currently wearing the Re-Akt Titanium and was wondering about this cage for a second helmet. My only issue with the Re-Akt is that it's a little short on my face even in the L and I don't really care for the chin cup. I'm hoping the new CCM cage is longer. I actually like the Bauer profile 3 chin cup and bar design.

so far, i love it. I use it on my roller hockey helmet, ive gone cage to cage with some idiot that couldnt stop and no dents or anything. I was using the 11k cage on the helmet before (7k helmet) and it was just too front heavy. I will eventually be purchasing a second one for my ice helmet. the weight is very good and I have good (for a cage) vision with it. definitely satisfied.

2 hours ago, Asian Tomatoe said:

Has anyone used this cage enough to provide a review or have experience with it?

I'm currently wearing the Re-Akt Titanium and was wondering about this cage for a second helmet. My only issue with the Re-Akt is that it's a little short on my face even in the L and I don't really care for the chin cup. I'm hoping the new CCM cage is longer. I actually like the Bauer profile 3 chin cup and bar design.

I currently use a Bauer Reakt but also didn't like the chin cup that came with it. Instead, I took the chin cup from my Reebok 11k cage and put it on the Reakt and like it much better. I'm interested in the CCM fitlite cage as well for my other helmet but haven't seen too much about it yet.

I'm wanting a titanium cage soon. Can't de ide though if I want a whole new helmet though or if I just want to put it on my Bauer 7500. Right now I just have a Profile II cage on it in a medium and feel it is a little short. Wonder if I should try a large?